Motivation tips?

Can you elaborate on how you didn’t have any time please?

Did you leave it too long to get started?

1 Like

Part-time jobs in most.

Ahh ok. I had a part time job while at uni but that was only so that I could have extra money to blow on nights out and other random stuff. For the most part my student loan covered my expenses, so I’d never have let the job impact my studies.

Thankfully I have Monzo now so that would have helped me with my budgeting massively :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I am a law student and actually have to write my essays since it won’t help me in the future at all if I cheat.

8 Likes

I suspect Law probably isn’t the correct career if you can’t be bothered to write essay’s. There will be a lot of harder paper work to do as the years progress :slight_smile:

I am learning a part of law I don’t want to do in the future. Since you have to learn everything there’s always something you have little interest in and struggle. I enjoy law but not this module.

4 Likes

Not bothered =/= motivation

1 Like

It’s actual cheating, not just a little bit. That being said, if it’s the difference between graduating and failing and there are exceptional circumstances, there’s no way I’d fail. I’d totally use whatever help I could find.