Monzo x Chilly’s?

I would really love to see a collaboration between Monzo and Chilly’s bottles. I believe they have worked in collaboration with Pret, so would love to see some Monzo themed designs!

Who or what is chilly’s bottles?

1 Like

They make funky insulated bottles/coffee cups!

https://www.chillysbottles.com/

2 Likes

They look a bit like this image

2 Likes

Is that what counts as funky these days?

I’m so old :cry:

6 Likes

Haha, well you can choose between matte paint, chrome or patterned designs and then choose a lid of your choice. I’m sure there are other ‘funky’ alternatives around! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not sure this is really a something we need right now, but cool nonetheless!

Got the idea from Starling’s Twitter, where they seem to give away socks and a travel mug. All you need in life I guess!

2 Likes

I saw that too - turned out you have to get 5 other people to open and account and they’ll send you some stuff.

Ahh makes sense. I was close to my Monzo bin badge, but not quite!

Pants too?

Forgot about them Chris! Haha! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Think these are pretty much a Chinese template standard have a look on Amazon for insulated water bottles. They all have pretty much identical shapes.

Back in the day we called them thermos flasks :smile:

5 Likes

And you were posh if it had a tartan design

5 Likes

The last thing monzo needs is an overpriced bit of Chinese tat.
:wink:

They’re actually really good - I got one for my birthday a year ago and I use it all the time. Agreed you can get a cheaper one on Amazon though.

They feel really well made and keep cold drinks cold for 24hours and hot drinks hot for 12hours (I think).

A hot coral Chilly’s would be quite the piece of merch :rofl:

2 Likes

Won’t be better than my Zojirushi insultated mug (check wirecutter.com for a review).

Chilly’s seem to be ‘the brand’ of the moment for these things, loads of them on desks where I work.

2 Likes

I like these Chilly’s stuff but there really are better ones out there.
If you want to keep things really cold the best bets are to go with “Green Steel” or of course Yeti.

I’ve had a Green Steel “Beast” cup for about 3 years now. You can fill it with an ice filled drink at 8am, leave it in a baking hot car all day and it still have the ice in it at 8pm.
Hot drinks stay too hot to drink for a good hour and warm for near to 3. £20 off Amazon and it keeps things colder and hotter for way longer than these Chilly’s bottles.

1 Like

Almost definitely - I didn’t need any “hardcore” thermos or flask just something that’ll look nice and do the job of keeping things hot/cold. Chilly’s marketed heavily and so I had them in the brain when I asked for it for my birthday. The different sizes and types they do as well is quite cool.

1 Like