Monzo Web live chat

Seeing many people locked out of their app, frustrated that the phone is never answered and email is too slow…

Would it be a good idea to add CS chat from within the app to web.monzo.com?

This would cover those who have lost their card or phone allowing them to mark their enquiry as urgent too? :thinking:

Yesssss! Might also help people who aren’t allowed to check their phone too often at work :slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face:

1 Like

I like this idea.

1 Like

This is a great idea!

1 Like

That would be really useful in an emergency for anyone who found themselves without their phone.

1 Like

Great idea

1 Like

I would also assume that since they no longer use a third party for the chat system, that this makes it slightly more achievable? :thinking:

I’d say it makes it more difficult as it’ll have to built from the ground up. Intercom, the previous system can be used on the web already. I’ve used it with other companies such as Habito.

1 Like

Good idea. Would allow those of us that can type to use a proper keyboard. Currently, I type my text into a txt file, save to Dropbox then copy and paste into chat. (for longer enquiries and replies that is.)

1 Like

Possibly. I guess it depends on how scalable the new system is and how far ahead they thought when coming up with the concept etc.