Monzo Shares for sale Wiki

Ok thanks. Question what is investor flair

It’s a forum badge proving you’re an investor. If you DM @cookywook he can sort it after the bank holiday

And on that note I’m locking this thread. Apologies, assumed it had been done

If you want to buy or sell please look at the first post. Thank you :+1:

6 Likes

I’m interested in buying Monzo shares

That’s great! Did you read my post directly above yours?

2 Likes

I’ve moved these posts to the thread in question.

Hello I am really interested in purchasing some Monzo shares. How can I do this

I answered this when you posted the question in another topic.

Here is the topic to view a list of people selling shares.

2 Likes

Hi all :wave:

Just a quick reminder that at present, there is no approved market for our shares and you can’t freely sell or buy Monzo shares. Transfers are allowed only to ‘permitted’ transferees (like family members) or in remote / extraordinary circumstances.

8 Likes

I would like to sell 200 of my shares… any takers?

5 Likes

Apologies if there is an alternative, but the crowdfunding / share Wiki page seems to be closed.

I already have approval from Crowdcube and Monzo to sell my shares, just having trouble connecting with a list of buyers as I can’t post a reply to that thread anymore.

Any help appreciated.

Many thanks,

Cam

It’s probably because you’re new. Think you have to go up a forum trust level to edit a wiki

1 Like

You don’t post a reply, you edit the first post to add your details in.

If you can’t do this it will be because of what the person above me mentioned. Get involved in a few discussions and you’ll quickly earn the ability :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Cam :wave:

I’ve moved your post to the wiki topic. As others have said, you might need to be a bit more active on the forum before it allows you to edit, but good luck on your sale.

(I’m gonna keep this topic locked, so all requests to buy/sell in the wiki, please)

2 Likes

Only if you post them in the wiki with everyone elses after you’ve received approval from Monzo to sell :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Looking to sell al 26 shares I purchased in December 2018. I need some guidance on how to get approval from Monzo and how to get it all through with Crowdcube. Open to offers.

1 Like

You need to speak to crowdcube first to get approval, you’d need extenuating circumstances, and it can take a while to approve.

3 Likes

Pretty sure you have to get approval from the board at Monzo 1st before you can even go any further with the process. Unless it’s changed recently.

1 Like