Monzo SEPA Payment sender name?

They don’t care. They just don’t accept. You can try to challenge them.

Great idea. Let me know when bunq supports UK faster bank transfer. I will use them

Thanks.

Bunq as a foreign bank will not be introducing Faster Payments. FPS is only available for UK and Crown Dependency accounts.

(Tristan Thomas) #26

Who said anything about Transferwise…? :eyes:

…Azimo then?

Then it is not an option for bitcoin exchange use. Nothing better than Fire, in terms of depositing to Coinbase and Kraken.

Maybe currency cloud? Still shared IBAN.

(Bruce) #31

Still reckon this is the best way to do it ? Just checking as now I’ve got some time… last time I used pingit. Thanks for the advice

(Bruce) #32

Did the maths it’s 7% cheaper than Barclays Thanks for the heads up

(Dominic Eldred-Earl) #33

I have also been doing some research as I am involved in Bitcoin/Etherium and Litecoin now (and doing nicely from it) but getting money back into GBP is something of a challenge.

Xapo do pretty well - they have a debit card for everyday spending from your bitcoin account… or if you want it back to GBP -
you turn your Euros other currency to GBP and they will do a transfer FPS to your bank for £10 admin + 0.15% turnover fee of the total GBP that you’d like to withdraw.

(system) closed #34

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.