Monzo Pot Image Generator

Awesome.

13 Likes

I’ve just had a bit of a session updating all my pots. Think I need to rethink my colour/naming/order strategy!

4 Likes

This is awesome!

6 Likes

What a great idea! :smiley:

1 Like

Ditto! Just updated all my icons! This is amazing!

7 Likes

This is awesome :slight_smile: nicely done dude

1 Like

Also if anyone wants to have Hot Coral as the icon colour (rather than background) you need RGB code 237 86 86

2 Likes

@cookywook I personally think this deserves a mention on Twitter by Monzo. :wink: I’m sure many users would benefit from this!

14 Likes

I was thinking of making Hot Coral the default colour to be honest, although I prefer the toned down colours I think it makes the most sense.

I think Hot Coral on White is the best place for it but otherwise agree. It works well as background colour

It’s live now - hot coral is now the default.

3 Likes

Ooh that Hot Coral is hotter than the one I used! redownloads everything

Thanks for this, just updated all mine

2 Likes

Wow this is cool! Nice work

15 Likes

This is amazing!! Time to update all my pots! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Fantastic! Thank you! I have just updated all of my pots and they look so much better!

1 Like

Very impressive, thank you

1 Like

Oh wow, this is amazing.

I’m not sure if you’re in the market for requests, but the thing that’ll make this perfect for me is if you could have an option to have the name of the pot written at the top (where “Monzo” is on the normal card maybe?) That way I can see what’s what when I’m swiping through without the need to pull the card down completely.

Bravo though! :hot_coral_heart:

7 Likes

That’s a nice idea - I’ll add it to my list.

8 Likes

I’ve been getting into this. It’s really great! (I wonder if Monzo wanted to slip you a few quid to buy the idea for Monzo Plus?)

And that icon pack is great. A pity though that UK specific stuff (like the tube roundel and national rail symbol) aren’t included. But that’s just the icing on the cake!

1 Like