Monzo Plus – you asked us to make it simpler, so we’ve created bundles

It’s not your fault at all. Thats why consumer protections are in place. If you pay for something and it wasn’t delivered as expected, you’re entitled to being refunded in full. If you buy something from Wish that ends up being rubbish and not as expected you are well within your rights to cancel the purchase.

1 Like

The problem I see with this is that nobody is investing their money. There will be no return, no risk. People were simply buying a product in its early stages. And the upset isn’t because it changed. It’s because they even failed to deliver the initial offering before changing direction

3 Likes

In case anyone missed it, we’ve posted an updated on some changes we’re doing this week to make signup simpler for the new bundles flow.

Please take a look and let us know what you think. And I’d be super keen to hear if you find these updates useful. What else would you like to know about what we’re doing behind-the-scenes?

3 Likes

Thanks @cookywook - definitely a step in the right direction.

I’d like to know more about the Metal Cards. Latest we’ve heard on this is

We keep hearing they are expensive yet no one has put a actual figure on it :confused:

@cookywook Will the metal card have the Investor badge? Also, is the promotion related to the free metal card if you get all three bundles already available?
Thanks

So far in terms of availability, we’ve heard two confirmed things:

1. If you opt for all 3 plus bundles you’re guaranteed a card
  2. If you choose the supporter bundle there will be in a draw monthly to win a card
  3. They tried a few different prices a little bit ago but haven’t confirmed a one of cost at the moment (nor monthly). So repeat steps 1. or 2. to get a card :rofl:

Think the metal cards will just be Monzo - the front is nice and clean so as an investor myself I wouldn’t want anything particularly there (unless they shorted the word Monzo to just the :monzo: and have investor next to it :thinking:

I wouldn’t want the back of the card to be too cluttered either (the back of Starling/Curve’s cards are hideous :face_vomiting:)

1 Like

Is this official? I ask because I was supposed to get swag as a early Plus subscriber but that didn’t happen. (I ask in all seriousness.)

What are the odds?

Sure - but are they looking at something else?

1 Like

Thats what they said during the Plus event on the Tuesday that had just been - and they said that in confidence - in terms of swag that’s being improved as well as they’ve said during the event.

Not a clue sorry, just basing off what they’ve said in previous posts and the event :smiley:

They have all said at the event that they’re still looking at this if I’m not mistaken

Thanks @Webby53096 - I don’t know, what you say has some logic but it feels that like me, you are also missing something key… so I think it’ll be worth to see if @cookywook can get more insight on what’s happening with Metal Cards. Hope that’s okay.

1 Like

This is what you are doing when buying Monzo Plus

shvl

True story

13 Likes

Does ‘not good’ answer your question? Monzo have made a huge fuss they’re not cheap so it’s not like they’re going to give many away…

Would be better to have something more precise than ‘not good’ :wink:

Hi Jon! Here’s the survey :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Being a bit of a stickler here for appropriate survey set up… but is there a better way to ask some of these questions to limit biases?

E.g…

It might be better to rank each feature 1-5 on usefulness / need / desire to have, rather than a favourite ranking?

That way features that people don’t rate highly or have indifference to will be more clear?

12 Likes

The odds will depend on the number of people on the Supporter bundle, so I don’t think anyone will be able to give you accurate details.

1 Like

Seems to be buggy clicking next from question 8 to 9 for me on chrome android.

Funnily enough they are in a random order… because thats not the order i got for that question :blush:

Perhaps but any details like how many prizes, or how often etc would be good to know. Seems odd to say there’ll be a prize draw without any details.

It’s like the other limited offer where you get a metal card if you buy all 3 bundles, yet no details on how long this offer lasts for, how to claim etc.

Anyway that’s my 2 cents on this.

2 Likes

I agree.

Apparently they learnt that they didn’t communicate enough, but nothing changes really, just empty platitudes.