Monzo Metal Price query

Perhaps we can put this thread to bed now @AlanDoe now that it has had an outing and a definitive answer from Arthur?

2 Likes

Do other banks offer discounts for NHS and other professions on their premium accounts?

Im genuinely curious.

A quick consultation with Professor Google did not reveal anything for banks and NHS employees related to premium accounts, but it seems that RBS and NatWest have a dedicated phone service exclusively for NHS employees (well done them)

1 Like

Yeah I had a quick Google and couldn’t find anything either so thought I’d ask wondering if the OPs friend had confused Monzo with another bank?

Priority phone service seems to have come from lockdown too in my experience. Sky is the company that springs to mind who give priority to elderly, high risk and key workers.

1 Like

Let’s be honest, if a mate says “that’s a nice card, do you have to pay for it?” it’s a bit embarrassing to say you pay £15 a month and get some insurance with the card. Way more impressive to say you get a discount because you’re awesome.

1 Like

Makes you look like a baller so I wouldn’t say embarrassing

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.