Monzo for Android - Beta Channel Changelog 🕵

Blog post :slight_smile: (that currently 404s)

Oh, I dunno if COps would be better? In order to just have a conversation…
More curious what peoples thoughts are

I think an in app help article with a button at the bottom to start a chat if need would be ideal.

3 Likes

Just as I watched a Video recently about Push payment and the person seemed to struggle to understand but having someone explain it to them helped them.(It was a scammers revolt Vid)

1 Like

Taking a shot in the dark but guessing it should link here?

1 Like

It takes you to a different blog post title with a future post date :stopwatch:

2 Likes

Noticed also on iOS testflight its now possible to cancel a sent bill split :slightly_smiling_face::tada:

3 Likes

Don’t contaminate our beautiful Android topic with your filthy iOS talk :stuck_out_tongue:

14 Likes

My bad…

Ill leave the android contamination to huawai then :eyes:

7 Likes

So who’s going to WWDC :wink:

I think you spelt Google I/O wrong :wink:

8 Likes

:balloon: Version 2.50.0 is now out! :balloon:

Now with a shiny new Merge Payees feature toggle in Monzo Labs.

For the feature flag changes, see here.

13 Likes

Thanks for taking over on the teardowns jack.

Is there a feedback thread for merging payees I think I found a bug

So merging payees is pretty slick, I was able to merge a bank account contact with a phone contact, the bug is that click on a bank account contact and click merge, it will show all accounts but only show monzo phone contacts that you have sent or received money from previously , not all the contacts in your phone book.

3 Likes

Woop woop!!

Just merged payees. That’s been bothering me for a while (but not enough for me to manually merge them!).

Now, if we can just get Monzo to set up the proper icons for some of the banks (Dozens, N26, Marcus to name just a few)…

5 Likes

No thread yet, but I guess it will be created soon, as there is a dead “Tap to find out more” feed item:

2 Likes

:+1:

4 Likes

Good man @mts much appreciated :clap:

Been wanting this for a while

2 Likes

I notice the app blurb itself still mentions “over 1,000,000” customers

How quaint :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is probably related to the fact that Monzo only seem to “save” a Monzo payee to your account when you first send money to or receive money from them.

This also means you can’t add bank accounts manually to a Monzo payee until you’ve made a transaction with them.

Sadly for me, “Tap to find out more” does nothing…

3 Likes