Monzo for Android - Beta Channel Changelog šŸ•µ

If you download Nova launcher, for example, you can long press on the home screen > add a widget (activity widget) > scroll down to Monzo > click developer menu :slight_smile:

Do people use the beta app even if it is their primary account? How is it in terms of stability, issues etc?

Iā€™ve been running on the beta channel since before I can remember! Basically as soon as I spotted the beta channel I updated to it :wink:

So far Iā€™ve been using Monzo for just over a year, not had any stability issues with the app whatsoever :slight_smile: but youā€™re mileage may vary of course :smile:

3 Likes

Awesome!! Only just found this :exploding_head:

Monzo getting better and better, keep up the good work.

If you opt in, can you opt out to the non-beta release? or do they run side by side in different apps?

Thereā€™s a useful post in this thread :slight_smile:

Monzo for Android - Beta Channel

Itā€™s easy to opt-in / out at any time, the beta is merely an update to your existing Monzo app, not a separate install :slight_smile:

Is it me, or did in-app chat appear in an update but then vanish again in another update a few hours later?

Havenā€™t noticed this behaviour on my Monzo app :slight_smile:

Mustā€™ve been a glitch in the Matrix :wink:

Iā€™ve noticed this too. It is now in help / still need help

It moved into the help section :slight_smile:

Interesting since when you freeze the card
Screenshot_20171123-201006
There is no option to do anything other than unfreeze the card. Even the option of reporting the card lost is missing.
It looks to me as if functionality has been lost but maybe a backend tweak is needed.

Then what? Takes me into a few togglesā€¦

Wellā€¦ Thatā€™s it :wink: you can enable the pulse graph for now :grinning: thereā€™s a chance more things will show up there in the future. But for now itā€™s just that :grinning:

Hmmmā€¦couldnā€™t see that. There was one about monzo.me, which didnā€™t appear to do anything. Will wait for the full version!

This is what I see :slight_smile:

Screenshot_20171124-083058

Same for me. I donā€™t see mozo.me :thinking:

Screenshot_20171124-083855

Thatā€™s interesting so there are different developer options :thinking:

I have same like @nexusmaniac

Screenshot_20171124-084339

1 Like

Where are said developer options?

Yeah, WTF? Where are these options?

Edit: via Nova launcher!