Monzo for Android - Beta Channel Changelog

(Johnny Ellwood) #693

The summary options form when dates dont fall on a weekday are live with this update!

(Marcus Nailor, Hot Coral Detective) #694

The most exciting part of this week’s update is the hidden magic buried inside the app :eyes:

There’s some more options for recurring payments :smiley: (Credit to @jtaylor69 for the screenshot :smile:)

Crowdfunding (Upcoming 2018/19 Round) - Updates

Could you translate the code? Thats so far above my head its skimming clouds

(Marcus Nailor, Hot Coral Detective) #696

Once I get home from work I’ll take a proper look and maybe write something up :blush:

(James Wheatley) #697

It looks like :monzo: are planning to enable the crowdfunding (buy shares in Monzo) round within the app, I’m guessing it will link into the Crowdcube account?

Although I could be wrong but if not good thinking on Monzo’s part :partying_face:

There is a mention of Crowdcube’s T&C’s inside the code above, so looks like it.

Can anyone see if there is a top limit to how much we can invest in all that code?

(Marcus Nailor, Hot Coral Detective) #700

Working on a slightly deeper analysis :slight_smile: I don’t beliveve there will be a way to find out (it’s been obfuscated by clever code :wink: … Those pesky Android developers :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

But I’ll share what I can (in the hope that I don’t upset Monzo :speak_no_evil:) going to give some feedback on the PayPoint screen first though :wink:

(Marcus Nailor, Hot Coral Detective) #701

Latest version of the app is on apk mirror :blush:

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/monzo/monzo-bank/monzo-bank-2-25-0-release/monzo-bank-2-25-0-android-apk-download/

Feel free to go and grab it if the play store hasn’t given you the update yet :wink:

(Stephen) #702

Hate to be a stick in the mud but it would have been great if there were more options for the scheduled payments.

e.g. last Wednesday of each month

(Steve Daniels) #703

They’re coming. When these features where released earlier this week they were touted as just the beginning of the rollout.

(Excited about Christmas) #704

I used to think I needed “penultimate working day”, but after a couple of late payments, I contacted HR, and it turns out they’re completely random!

(Marcus Nailor, Hot Coral Detective) #705

Offtopic for this channel (well, not really :joy:)

27 likes off hitting 1000 overall likes in this thread :tada::tada::tada: Not too shabby :sunglasses:

(Is Santa here yet?) #706

On it :yum:

(Hugh Wells) #707

Who’d have known Android was so popular :wink:

(Marcus Nailor, Hot Coral Detective) #708

Goodness :joy:

Thanks very much @Rat_au_van! :tada::yum:

I’d have never guessed it was this popular :smirk:

(Adam) #709

Never! 88% of the market share if smart phone OS?

Who would have thunk it?!

((╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) #710

@nexusmaniac what happened to the Crowd funding code that you had in this reply?

Would i get in trouble if i reposted it? :thinking:

(Kieran) #711

I’d wait to see what next week brings :wink:

((╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) #712

My lips are sealed :speak_no_evil: