Monzo for Android - Beta Channel Changelog šŸ•µ

I think it was said on slack that this is loans and overdrafts

1 Like

Yeah absolutely.

Itā€™s the obvious play, and I think in hindsight, would have negated a lot of the complaints levied at Starling when they first tested the waters with ā€œpromotional lendingā€.

Starling went down the big banner presented within the feed (which was universally hated) - But it only appeared when you hit the lending criteria (a spend of over Ā£500, accepted overdraft of over Ā£550 and so on).

Iā€™ll be interested to see what Monzo are doing with it, and whether there will be more than just the previously discussed ā€œspread the costā€ loan product.

1 Like

There doesnā€™t seem to be a way of cancelling a split the bill request at the moment, unless Iā€™m missing something? I like the new functionality though.

2 Likes

Hopefully the ability to edit and delete splits is on its way.

1 Like

Couldnā€™t agree more! :grin::grin:

Just said the exact same thing here:

https://community.monzo.com/t/android-version-2-18-0-super-tidy-app/48878/2

1 Like

Like the new account setup but seems like some of the help article links are broken now.

Went to find the gambling block and the link from the help took me to the old location instead of manage card where it is now.

1 Like

Most likely because the help articles are geared for production vs us on beta. I expect this will change when the release is public.

Good point!

1 Like

Screenshot_20181006_093631

Slightly odd bug in summary. The number of days to payday is cut off as pictured aboveā€¦

1 Like

This has been reported many times in the bug section.

1 Like

Ah thanks. If not seen that.

Version 2.19.0 :tada::tada::tada::grin::grin::grin:

Looking amazing! :heart_eyes:

Screenshot_20181011-121156 Screenshot_20181011-121250

5 Likes

Android v2.19 with Custom App Icons :heart_eyes:

Screenshot_20181011-121748

2 Likes

Looks like there are profile-specific icons too!

Screenshot_20181011-130412

1 Like

Got all these apart from the investor.

1 Like

I donā€™t even have the beta one :-\

Is the Alpha icon in there too? Android users could only start using Mon{z|d}o at Beta, but I guess you could have been an iOS users and switched?

Yeah I think itā€™s done on the backend as those user labels are something customer support can see

Screenshot_20181011-133322_Monzo

1 Like

Can the iOS users get the same Beta icon by any chance?

ios app already has custom icons to change @nickh