Monzo for Android - Beta Channel Changelog

(Sean) #552

My personal account seems to have a flag on it so it has “Active your card” instead; are you in the same position?

I believe this was fixed for some users in the back-end earlier including on my JA.

((╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) #553

My joint account looks like the screenshot above but not my personal account :thinking:

Usually it’s because it’s easier to code an iOS app than an Android one, but I think for Bill Splitting it was because all the Android developers took their holidays at the same time.

((╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) #555

I saw that reply but that was ages ago. I’d still argue that they should then have waited and released the feature to all at the same time.

Regardless there are still numerous things that IOS have that Android doesn’t. It was only the other day that another one of these was highlighted by someone in a different topic. :frowning_face:

Completely agree with this - I also dream of True Parity Day

(Peter Roberts) #557

Is it normal that bill splitting doesn’t work for direct debits? All of my split bills are those :sob:

(Jack) #558

I think it’s only for card transactions at the moment

(Peter Roberts) #559

Ah, :frowning:️. Is that the same for iOS?

(Jack) #560

Yeah

(Ayan Ozturk) #561

They didn’t release anything yet. It is all in Monzo Labs which is still under development. I think as long as it comes out of labs and becomes available for general use on both platforms with same features at the same time, that is feature parity enough for me.

How do I get rid of this in Summary? I realise swiping left or right gets rid of it but it keeps appearing everytime I revisit the app.

As a side note, it’s quite possibly one of the blandest notifications I’ve seen. I assume it appeared because:

• I don’t have an overdraft
  • Summary thought I was going to run out of money. It was wrong (I was moving money around and into savings etc). I excluded the transactions that borked it but my rings green and it’s still here - refusing to die.

Is that intended?

I do feel like it could be a bit smarter and could do with a bit of information why it’s offered, why you might find it suitable and things to consider.

(Marcus Nailor) #563

Version 2.17.0 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: a Wednesday release :tada::tada:

Changelog: (grr… Google changed the playstore design!!)

Apk mirror link: https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/monzo/monzo-bank/monzo-bank-2-17-0-release/monzo-bank-2-17-0-android-apk-download/

(Marcus Nailor) #564

Aha! I find the OG info page :joy:

And it looks like it’s been updated to say 950,000 customers :see_no_evil: might want to bump that up to the big 10…00000 :joy::tada:

(Marcus Nailor) #565

Version 2.18.0 :tada::tada:

APK mirror: https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/monzo/monzo-bank/monzo-bank-2-18-0-release/monzo-bank-2-18-0-android-apk-download/

((╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) #566

Much better account section and having the statements history clearer and nearer the top is a nice improvement. I had to ask on here about these last week because it was burred somewhere you’d never think to look :+1:

Really liking the new profile section :+1:

Much better account section.

And better Bill Splitting. I could have done with this earlier today when trying to get back £150 from a friend for an Eagles ticket! Rather than 2 seperate monzo.me transactions.

Huge visual improvements in this version. We’ll done Monzo really like new look profile page clean and all the useful stuff at one screen.

Profile photo update is seems to be not working and it might help giving hot coral splash to some things on the profile page for example switching message to make it prominent.
A small cog or word update could be useful on the things which we can update like address etc…

It would look better if there were my actual contacts instead of these random photos on bill splitting

I’m interested to know what a notification for a lending promotion is. No notifications yet

(Kieran) #571

It’s an option to turn off lending-related promotions (feed items & notifications).