Monzo for Android - Beta Channel Changelog 🕵

Just spoke to COps, they logged me out and changed something. Working now :+1::+1:

1 Like

Same with me. Fixed something in the background and hey presto! :+1::muscle: :monzopride:

Here it is! The bi-weekly beta changelog :sunglasses:

A shiny new number for some shiny new features! :grin::grin:

Version 1.27.0! :tada:

Changelog below :wink:

Screenshot_20180504-202605

1 Like

New categories :tada::tada::tada:

(And colours :wink:)

Screenshot_20180504-202915

1 Like

The only thing about the change log that annoyed me … “the dollar in your pocket” what the #*%@, we are not an American bank!

7 Likes

Did you find that confusing or …?

2 Likes

Not sure what’s wrong with that comment? :flushed::joy: It’s playful and funny IMO :grin:

They might be an American bank one day though :smirk: they’re just getting used to the lingo in perpetration :joy:

3 Likes

It just looked odd to me. Not odd enough to be bothered but it did stick out.

Pesos in your pocket would have been better alliteration :grin:

4 Likes

They’re keeping you on your toes then :grin:

Big missed opportunity there :joy: maybe they can take this feedback on board before the non-beta realise?

2 Likes

6 posts were split to a new topic: Mass update categories for a particular merchant

Version 1.27.1 dropped today :smiley:

Just bug fixes, nothing to see here :wink: (or so I’ve been told! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

Changelog remains the same as 1.27.0! :smiley:

Screenshot_20180510-224307

4 Likes

Woah :open_mouth::open_mouth: Version 2.0.0 just dropped!! :grin:

The changes aren’t massive… But under the hood there’s some exciting changes which have been uncovered over on the Android slack channel :wink:

For instance:

The changelog remains unchanged but here you go anyway :yum:

Screenshot_20180518-213719

4 Likes

Nice to see it catching up with IOS in this regard :grin:

1 Like

Was there scheduled payments into pots? Saw that mentioned on slack or is that enabled but not implemented yet?

1 Like

Not seeing the schedule button anywhere :wink: perhaps the next beta will bring this! :grin:

I’ll be sure to update this post is there’s an A/B test that enables it for me :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Here’s version 2.0.1 :tada::boom:

Finally, the real 2.0 changelog :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Summary is new for some and not for others… But deleting payees is excellent! :hot_coral_heart:

it was just another fix, stripe top ups had a problem and there was a crash in Help too

4 Likes

Deleting payees was available with 2.0 can’t see any surface changes in 2.0.1

I think something broke when they flipped the switch to turn deleting payees on for iOS on 2.0.0…

Interesting that iOS and Android release notes are the same. Has this happened before?!

2 Likes

I don’t think so. Is this the singularity convergence?

3 Likes