Monzo for Android - Beta Channel Changelog 🕵

So does this mean there’s no room for the pulse now?

Ssshhh

Don’t mention it to Danny if true. His number 1 hobby is raging about the pulse graph

12 Likes

Ooh - adding credit card(s) linking - well, Barclaycard(s) linking - is now available with Joint Accounts. Nice.

Edit: Doesn’t seem to work. Or doesn’t display immediately. Sign up via Truelayer goes OK but Monzo doesn’t display credit card details in JA. Will remove card from PA & retry linking in JA in case there is a conflict.

Edit#2: Removed c/card linking in labs and started from scratch in Joint Account - switched on c/card linking in labs, went through the linking process via truelayer & was successfully returned to Monzo who informed it was all successful. But no card details shown at the bottom of the (Joint) Account tab. Only “+ Connect your Barclaycard account”

[Android Beta 2.43.0]
Anyone else seeing the yellow error message at the bottom of the Profile display - shown as soon as the Profile details display?

Screenshot_20190411-075957

It informs of a problem but not what the problem is. Then it disappears. And everything (other than linking to a Barclaycard) seems to work OK.

5 Likes

I am :yum: that was one of the screenshots I wanted to share :joy: Seeing the exact same warning when I head to Profile

1 Like

He’s not alone!!

1 Like

Version: 2.43.0

Changelog:

(@16bitkieran beat me to it :wink:)

Immediately noticeable within the app :eyes:

• Some new animations (I believe) - I will confirm this later :sunglasses:
  • Barclaycard Button :boom:
  • Reoganised Pot creation :honey_pot:

image image

Teardown: https://community.monzo.com/t/monzo-for-android-teardowns-deep-dives/58518/139?u=nexusmaniac (done :smiley:)

1 Like

Another one here.

Maybe because it’s lost the connection to Barclaycard. Is it happening to anyone who has NOT linked to Barclaycard?

My Barclaycard was connected and now isn’t :frowning:

Mine has stayed connected since day one, not sure why if everyone else is disconnecting

Version: 2.44.0

Changelog:

Teardown: https://community.monzo.com/t/monzo-for-android-teardowns-deep-dives/58518/153?u=nexusmaniac (Done :raised_hands:)

3 Likes

Version: 2.44.1

Changelog:

No difference :slight_smile:

Teardown: Monzo for Android - Teardowns & Deep Dives 👨‍💻 (Done :raised_hands:)

1 Like

Come on @nexusmaniac you’re slacking since you became coral crew. This was over an hour ago and not a peep from you :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Just installed beta 2.45.0

Like the new homescreen layout. Will try further and report later.

Some new screens have appeared for loans (or have become available for me)

Screenshot_20190425-141936

Screenshot_20190425-141912

Screenshot_20190425-141919

Screenshot_20190425-141930

3 Likes

IMG_20190425_142503

Monzo plus available through the account section.

Display bug in feed when switching between Joint and Personal accounts - anyone else (using both PA and JA accounts) seeing this on Android beta 2.45.0?

I’m still not eligible for a loan even though I’m always in credit and I have the max overdraft available :cry:

Also not seeing the Monzo Plus option, guess it is being rolled out in batches?

I have both accounts, can you describe what bug you’re seeing and I’ll gladly check mine :slight_smile:

Full details of the account switching Home feed issue are here; We're working on a new look for the Monzo app

I’m not either, though I didn’t sign up to this (if I remember right, there was a Google Form to register your interest)