Monzo Current Account App - Android Updates

I’ve heard this week :eyes:

But as always, ETA’s are just estimates :slight_smile: So it’s subject to change!

Keep an eye out in here though, I’ll post an update as soon as the update lands :wink:

1 Like

Eek! :smile:

:tada: :tada: :tada:

2.0.0alpha3 just landed :wink:

Screenshot_20170912-115504

8 Likes

Liking the update and remembering the recent payees, transaction details also looking a lot more slick.

In future updates would it be possible to allow us to delete recent payees who we know we wont need details again?

Hi,

Yesterday I received the card and today I changed the PIN number on an ATM but it appears on the feed like I got 0£ on cash, appearing on the spending page.
I remember with the prepaid this kind of operations appeared as PIN change or balance check, is this something fixable?

I can clear it from the “main” feed but it stays on the spending one.

Yeah. There are issues with displaying most transactions in the CA app. Active Card checks will just appear as “£0.00” transactions. Apparently is being fixed…

Just put £50 in my current account to give it a whirl. So I wont be able to tell any difference between now and a few days ago pre update.

Hi all.

2 Likes

CA card arrived yesterday and I’ve put some dosh on it, already paid money into one of my friend’s bank accounts from it, so much less faff than my main bank account! :grinning:

3 Likes

I’ve had my invite email, watched the video and answered the questions, but when I click the link to the play store to download the app I get an error message saying the app isn’t available or I’m not permitted. Any ideas please? Thanks.

It can take up to 24 hours for you to be added to the testing group. As the app isn’t yet public, people that aren’t in the testing group will see that when they try to access the app.

Check back tomorrow.

1 Like

Ok that’s great, thanks for your help :slight_smile:

I have 2 Google accounts and it was doing the same to me as I was logged in with the wrong one

Card came the other day, was so very very excited. Bank account transfers work as smooth as a whistle :ok_hand:

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.