Metal card questions

How does it look on the back?

How long is it valid for? 3 years? Or 5 years?

I can answer the former for you:

signal-2020-10-21-101008

I think that if you order one it should be valid for 5 years, but I’ve been out of the loop for a bit so don’t quote me on it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m now mostly intrigued about what you used to cover the #secretnumbers. :joy:

1 Like

world elite debit ?

Hmmm…

Looks like a sugar packet or some such?

An empty gel packet from my morning medication :see_no_evil:

1 Like

I tried it and it does’t recognise the number of the card so I think something is not working :duck:

Mine arrived this morning, valid for 5 years.

2 Likes

Looks like plastic snus (if you have no Scandinavian friends is like tobacco you put under the lip)

Is there anything we need to be careful about while storing the card like with the Apple Card? Couldn’t find any info on this.

My main questions are: What does the card sound like when tapping it on various objects?

1 Like

Yup, this is still correct :+1:

2 Likes

Presumably only if you keep the premium membership for the duration of those 5 years though?

Here you go, in a specific order:

• Wood
  • Pixel 2 XL
  • Pixel 5
  • Leather wallet
  • Mug

7 Likes

Who knew, the 2XL would sound so different to the 5!

This has literally made my morning; I’m all about that Metal Card on Mug Action.

3 Likes

How are you liking that 5? Since I am in the US mine won’t ship until the 29th

1 Like

Hi Kevin :wave: - the 5 definitely takes some getting used to after coming from the 2XL

Love the screen though - (almost) no bezels makes it really good to look at in the hand. Battery life is superb and double-the-RAM, compared to the 2XL, makes it very snappy indeed. Very happy so far!

1 Like

I will be coming from a 3XL, I did hear that its a bit on the smaller side and I have been using large phones since the Nexus 6P.

I am happy that you are enjoying it! The battery life on my 3 is getting shorter and shorter so I am pumped for that. The uniform bezel also looks nice.