Meet the next generation: Monzo for Under 16s 🎉

Any release date on this yet?

4 Likes

Soon then :joy:

2 Likes

2 Likes

It really is a shame this didn’t roll out before the school holidays.

1 Like

It wasn’t even announced before OUR school holidays.

Nearly a week since the last Monzo update on this - how soon are we looking at Early Access? :crossed_fingers:t3:

1 Like

Every time someone asks, it gets delayed by a week

19 Likes

Just like Half-Life 3 and Portal 3. It’s done on Valve time

3 Likes

Hey again everyone :wave:

The time has come to close the Monzo for Under 16s’ community early access list :lock: There are so many of you on there! We will be closing at 5pm today (Wednesday 7th August), so get on it quickly if you still want to join…

Thank you all so much for joining and sharing your excitement for the new Under 16 account. We can’t wait for you all to get your hands on it to perform the incredibly helpful Community quality assurance!

The team are getting everything ready for the big reveal so please watch this space :eyes:

15 Likes

1 Like

…the early access list is now closed :lock:

Thanks for joining up Community :pray: :heart:

Watch this space.

19 Likes

When is access being opened for kids account I could have done with this in the summer holidays for my nearly 7 year old

1 Like

The previous post literally says ‘watch this space’ and was posted yesterday. I guess we just need to watch this space.

3 Likes

And to manage expectations, a feature of this will not allow you to go back to the beginning of summer :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

I heard it’s on the roadmap for June next year.

1 Like

Young Monzo app icons now in the code:

young monzo icons

14 Likes

These look really nice. Could have done with these when we had the summer neon cards.

1 Like

What is? Summer? :thinking::joy:

3 Likes

Hmm. Not sure I actually like any of them. :joy:

Yellow/red(coral?) is probably the best one among them, and yellow is my most disliked colour so that’s saying something.

I liked the blue/orange card, but here that shade of orange is a really ugly shade. It’s too washed out.

I really like the orange - bit more muted/pastel rather than garish