Looking to sell shares

What kind of price are you looking to sell at?

Would be interested but cant private message how do i get in contact

Thanks for your interest.

I have sent you a private message, hopefully you are able to reply to that message with your best offer.

1 Like

Thanks for your interest. I think the market will indicate the price.

Do let me know if you have any other questions.

Otherwise, please feel welcome to message with your best offer, however low, or high. :slight_smile:

I have 2 batches of shares for sale if anyone is interested?

1. 498 shares
  2. 73 shares

PM me with offers

I have 259 shares available for sale, I am happy to accept reasoble offers if anyone is interested.

TicketMaster moving into fintech shares?? :eyes:

2 Likes

I’ll give you £8. :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

The minimum share price at post money valuation would be £9.19 now

That’s worked out by:
(118,127,693 * 7.71 + 175,000,000) / 118,127,693

Which is:
(number of shares * pre-money share price + round size) / number of shares)

OMG I’m RICH already.

Do you have any more information on this :pray:

I think it’s important to stress that the shares are currently worthless unless someone is willing to buy them (and they fit Crowdcubes criteria - Which is unlikely).

Any figure that is thrown around now is virtually irrelvent, and it’s probably a good idea to forget that you even have Monzo shares (then you’ll wake up as a millionaire one day when they IPO :grin:).

2 Likes

Sure, just interested in how @AdamSee came up with this figure, and in what context this formula would typically be used?

This is incorrect. The post-money share price is £7.71.

The 118m shares includes all the shares that were issued for this latest raise. The mysterious £175m missing from the valuation has been confirmed by Beth to be unvested or unissued staff share options.

6 Likes

I’m not sure how much use formulas are in valuing companies at this stage in their lifecycle. As a multiple of profit (or loss in this case) you’d come up with one number, you could say that the current valuation was raised when there were only 750K account and now we have 1.2m accounts and come up with another valuation, you could value them based on their potential, you could value them based on their current roadmap and arguably all tech startups are overvalued based on most sensible estimates.

VCs increasingly care less about value and more about getting a piece of the action full stop. If you’re in early enough and they grow massive then it won’t matter if you overpaid.

But in terms of getting a formula that anyone can stand behind, it’s just not viable at this stage of a company taking off like this (in my opinion).

2 Likes

Are you sure? It wouldn’t make any sense to be purchasing shares at the price they would be after you gave them your money.

They’re valued at £1bn pre money, so £1105m post money.

118,127,693 * £7.7145 = £911,296,087 suggesting £200m missing.

I’m sure £7.7145 is pre money.

Edit: If it was £7.7145 pre-money and my maths checks out, it puts them at £8.4492 post money.

Surely, the pre and post money prices are the same?

1 Like

A business has a valuation before the cash injection. After cash is raised, the business has more in the bank & is inherently now worth more.

Yes. Investors talk about pre and post money valuations but there is no pre and post money share price, there is just one share price — £7.71.

If the share price went up just by investing in something then that would be great for everyone but unfortunately it isn’t mathematically possible.

4 Likes

Surely it has issued £20m extra equity and has £20m extra in the bank, so the share price stays the same?