Looking to sell shares

i will be looking for the best bid. What price do you have in mind?

How would they be sold? Never done anything like that before, but interested.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

I am asking crowd cube to clarify in the meantime

2 Likes

Also interested.

Maybe someone from Monzo can jump into confirm the process or let us know if this is even allowed?

I think £2.35 a share has been floated on here somewhere…

Funding rounds
A £0.51
B £0.77
C £1.01
D £2.36

that’s the price of the last round - November 2017

Interested!

I’m also interested

If it can be broken up into multiple blocks I’m game for a piece of the action. Just can’t afford all of them.

5 Likes

Chris has the right idea!

i am not too sure it can be allowed, i sent an email to crowdcube. if it can, I will let everybody know.

4 Likes

Happy to buy a block or potentially all of them in one block if not able to be broken up.

I’d like to get in on this too. Not looking for all of them, but if they were split into chunks then I’m game.

£2.36 was last price so how about £2.50 each?

That’s £2,000 just under for the lot?

I think all the talk of splitting a shareholding is a bit premature before getting the permission from Monzo perhaps @HughWells could clarify Monzos position on this ? or whoever the Q is passed on to :slight_smile:

from the dec last year post it doesnt seem possible to split a “block” - though I assume a “block” is in each individual crowdfunding round not the total “block” of the 3 rounds :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Also interested. Would buy all of them for £2.60 per share.

I’ve got a feeling the OP was wanting quite a bit more if they are looking to sell so early…

Will be interesting to see the final price if/when they sell!

2 Likes

£2.65 :wink:

But more than happy to split should this be possible

1 Like