Looking to buy or sell Monzo Crowdcube shares

Flagged it as spam for time being

2 Likes

I’m not associated with them in any way. I have been following them because they announced sales of Monzo and Revolut shares a few weeks ago. That’s all.

@Rat_au_van, They usually acquire shares from former employees or early investors, so someone from Monzo must have authorized the transaction.

If so this could be very interesting.

1 Like

They still need to apply to sell them in the usual way, get permission and then name the buyer

Do they still need to do this if the shares are not held by Crowdcube though?

I don’t think so. Their fund buys the shares and enters in the cap table. They need authorization for this. Then people buy a piece of the fund. It’s similar to a nominee structure.

Tim Johnson is linked to Mondo in New York

To protect the community the post has been flagged, I’d suggest no one bats an eye lid at this till things are clarified

6 Likes

So, not :monzo: after all!

It is Monzo!

Hey guys spoke with monzo and crowdcube. I have had some family difficulties and need to sell my 130 Shares. DM me with offers and we can start the process.

@adrianc1 we have changed things recently. Pop over to the wiki to add you shares. This thread is to discuss the process

1 Like

Will do really sorry.

I have 995 shares for sale, along with approval from Crowdcube to transfer them due to exceptional circumstances. I am open to (sensible) offers.if anyone is interested?

See post above and add to the wiki please. It helps everyone keep track of what is available.

1 Like

1950 shares here. Will sell @ £25/share…

1 Like

Can vouch for this, i’ve struggled to consider selling any of mine seriously because a round could be around the corner. So have had a few offers @ £15 / share.

Why is nobody reading anything in this topic before posting :roll_eyes:

Look at the post directly above yours :point_up:

4 Likes

If only I had £48k sitting in my account…

A man can dream

Closing this topic in favour of the new wiki style listing: Monzo Shares for sale Wiki

Hi all,

We noticed that this thread was getting a bit tricky to follow. So we’ve started again in a new thread that anyone can edit:

Note: the above thread is a ‘wiki’ thread so you’re free to edit the top post. You won’t be able to post directly in the thread itself.

3 Likes