List of non-Mag Stripe ATMs

If they can avoid an Uber god view situation, it would also be cool to visualise all transactions over time with blips on a map coloured for the category.

FWIW the mag stripe support issue seems to also impact payment at toll booths in Europe: France - Sporadic rejection of card at French road toll stations

I can confirm that some booths do work in France, but not all.

I’ve tried using my card in all ATMs in Managadu, Chennai, India. All of which are rejected - with some showing up the usual mag stripe issue, however some aren’t recognised in the app.

Another location in India is the village of Alangayam - I have tried my card in all ATMs in this village, including the ones listed as having Chip functionality. - All attempts have not been successful.

All in all been in India for 35 days now and have not been able to find a working ATM.

Hi Leah, I’m not able to edit your message for some reason, I only just created my account. Could you please add Costa Rica’s BAC ATMs to the list? Thanks, Yuriy

A post was merged into an existing topic: :mexico: Monzo in Mexico

Can u tell me plz where is magstripe ATMs working

1 Like

Magstripe working in this atm?

This topic is obsolete. If transaction is declined, you can turn on magstripe operation in the app, under manage section of your card.

4 Likes