“Latest activity” doesn’t load on the Monzo app

Issue: When I click on “Latest activity” on the Monzo app Home Screen, nothing ever loads so I can’t see past my three most recent transactions

Details to reproduce: Click on the Monzo app >> Home Screen >> Latest activity >> Nothing loads

Device: iPhone 11

App Version: 5.10.0

Screenshots:

1 Like

That’s not good!

Paging @iOS_Health who might be able to help :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

On iOS here & loading fine.
Can you try the usual delete the app & reinstall trick/fix?

1 Like

Thanks for reporting this, @ejpreston28 . I’ve passed this on the the teams that are working on this. If there’s any news I’ll let you know.

Please do let us know if deleting/reinstalling fixes this or if you keep getting the issue.

Also, if you could also submit this screenshot via the “Give us feedback” button on the home screen, that’ll help by including some diagnostic info to help the team take a look a little quicker. :pray:

3 Likes

Hi, sorry you’re seeing this. Would you mind sending an email to dylanlewis@monzo.com with your email that you use to login to Monzo please and we’ll take a look

2 Likes

I’ll have a go at this now :thinking:

Update! It worked; thanks! (I should’ve thought to do this myself)

2 Likes

Deleting/reinstalling fixed the issue, so I’ve marked michaelw90’s reply as the solution. Do you still require me to submit the screenshot via the “Give us feedback” button?

Update! I tried to have a go at this on the Monzo app, but couldn’t figure out where to submit my screenshot

Deleting/reinstalling fixed the issue, so I’ve marked michaelw90’s reply as the solution. Do you still need me to send an email to dylanlewis@monzo.com?

If you don’t mind that’d be great please, we’d like to still understand what caused it

3 Likes