Labs: The Launch streaming here from 7pm

My coin jar is a greyed out zero :thinking:

Mine is showing

Bet it’s because I added an emoji to the name last night so it’s treating it like it was just created :confounded:

@BethS do you have the same coin jar issue?

All set up with the new Summary :slight_smile:

FINALLY can set my months!

I about had a heart attack when I saw my coin jars until I realised it was just the total for the last month :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

If you have feedback on the new Summary screen, we’d love to hear your thoughts over on our new Monzo Labs topic! Labs Feedback: Summary 📊

no :thinking: did you have money in it

1 Like

Yep. Might have just figured it out. Emptied at the start of April and took £9 out earlier leaving 30p. Maybe it’s the rounding down leaving it at zero? Thought it would be black not grey but that’s probably it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Hey! Sorry, I couldn’t watch it live and have just got back from an event. Can someone give me a really quick rundown of what happened and how to be part of the Labs?

iOS or Android?

Same for me, iOS!

Head over to Account, tap on your name, scroll to the bottom- Monzo labs!

1 Like

I was really hoping to make the live stream! Couldn’t - would it be possible for a td;lr of what happened?

@simonb has better recall than I do /passes the buck

2 Likes

Isn’t it archived?

2 Likes

You can still watch it on YouTube (on first post). Starts at 3 minutes

1 Like

How are Monzo going to push labs outside of the community who want to test stuff? I mean if someone tweets @monzo and asks when such a feature is coming will twitter direct them to labs? Just curious how you’d handle the possible disappointment of an unfinished feature?

During the launch Monzo stated that people can join Testflight by looking here at the forums. I tried to sign up to Testflight via the Google form someone posted in reply to someone else a few weeks ago but have not heard anything since. Is there a backlog or do I really need to contact someone instead of this form?

1 Like

I think the TestFlilght has limited places, I saw it was circa 10k users but got it to 20k not sure I remember seeing a post about it somewhere, I maybe wrong though.

1 Like