Labs: The Launch streaming here from 7pm

(Emma (still not the app)) #16

My coin jar is a greyed out zero :thinking:

(Brexit Day Is Gonna Be Shamayzing.) #17

Mine is showing

(Emma (still not the app)) #18

Bet it’s because I added an emoji to the name last night so it’s treating it like it was just created :confounded:

@BethS do you have the same coin jar issue?

(Jonathon) #19

All set up with the new Summary :slight_smile:

FINALLY can set my months!

(Nick) #20

I about had a heart attack when I saw my coin jars until I realised it was just the total for the last month :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

(Tristan Thomas) #21

If you have feedback on the new Summary screen, we’d love to hear your thoughts over on our new Monzo Labs topic! Labs Feedback: Summary 📊

no :thinking: did you have money in it

(Emma (still not the app)) #23

Yep. Might have just figured it out. Emptied at the start of April and took £9 out earlier leaving 30p. Maybe it’s the rounding down leaving it at zero? Thought it would be black not grey but that’s probably it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

(Adam Robertson) #24

Hey! Sorry, I couldn’t watch it live and have just got back from an event. Can someone give me a really quick rundown of what happened and how to be part of the Labs?

iOS or Android?

(James Brierley) #26

Same for me, iOS!

Head over to Account, tap on your name, scroll to the bottom- Monzo labs!

(James Brierley) #28

I was really hoping to make the live stream! Couldn’t - would it be possible for a td;lr of what happened?

@simonb has better recall than I do /passes the buck

(Simon B) #30

Isn’t it archived?

(Emma (still not the app)) #31

You can still watch it on YouTube (on first post). Starts at 3 minutes

(Simon B) #32

(Jack) #33

How are Monzo going to push labs outside of the community who want to test stuff? I mean if someone tweets @monzo and asks when such a feature is coming will twitter direct them to labs? Just curious how you’d handle the possible disappointment of an unfinished feature?

(Kevyn) #34

During the launch Monzo stated that people can join Testflight by looking here at the forums. I tried to sign up to Testflight via the Google form someone posted in reply to someone else a few weeks ago but have not heard anything since. Is there a backlog or do I really need to contact someone instead of this form?

(Brexit Day Is Gonna Be Shamayzing.) #35

I think the TestFlilght has limited places, I saw it was circa 10k users but got it to 20k not sure I remember seeing a post about it somewhere, I maybe wrong though.