Kroo Bank chat

What are the hoops?

Just added my card to Apple Pay, like that it says “First edition” on it. :star_struck:

2 Likes

Added my Kroo details to Starling and it can’t verify the details, didn’t Chase have this problem until recently?

I love that too! Is it just me or is the K higher than the R on the logo?

4 Likes

it definitely is, just checked on mine and now can’t unsee it, thanks for that. :joy:

4 Likes

They don’t have confirmation of payee. Revolut didn’t recognise either.

Just sent some money over so going to hammer it with my Apple Pay card over the weekend I reckon, see how it looks in the app when I start spending.

1 Like

Dunno if I am being dumb but looks like you can’t add several bank accounts under the same “contact” like you can on Starling even though it looks like there is space for it on the contact.

1 Like

Same here. It’s still early days so I’ll give them some time.

App is a bit clunky on android.

1 Like

App seems really smooth on iOS, really like it so far and hope they start adding the usual stuff like savings accounts etc.

1 Like

I like how it has the previous month balance under each category.

3 Likes

Is that a prediction dotted line?

1 Like

Yes. Just like the Monzo balance graphs.

3 Likes

But fully free.

2 Likes

Spent over £200 this weekend using my Kroo Apple Pay card. No issues, app is nice, notifications are instant etc.

Really happy so far.

4 Likes

I’ve not used mine yet.

Will probs use it in the week for some bits.

Can you change and fixate new categories?

Just had a look and can’t see any way to change category of a transaction, seems pretty accurate for everything I’ve spent so far though.

1 Like

I’d likely end up with a lot of mine labelled as Eating Out when it’s actually drinks.

But disappointed you can’t change the categories.

1 Like

Yeah it sucks, I hadn’t actually realised until you asked. It’s not something I use that often, I use Starling most of the time and find it’s pretty spot on for everything but I do change the odd transaction category now and then.

Hopefully it’s a feature they will add in the near future.

2 Likes

Anyone’s card come yet?