Know any good freelance writers? 📝

(Jade Hampton) #45

Hello! I’m a freelance writer and would be happy to help. My email is mjvirtualassistance@outlook.com

(Samuel Poole) #46

Hi Beatrice,

I have been forwarded this post link as I am a freelance writer.

I’ve previously worked in regional press - but now am in full time marketing and press relations.

It would be good to connect and discuss freelance opportunities.

Sam

(Lauren Juggler Crook) #47

Hi Bea

Bit late to the table but I’ve been delivering financial education to adults as part of a govt funded initiative & passionable about educating people to manage their money better & in turn, stay mentally healthy.

Pls get in touch.

Kind regards, Lauren

(Andrew Don) #48

Hi Bea
I have written lots of personal finance features for The Observer and others. Please see examples here The Observer and here: The Sunday Telegraph https://www.donshardnews.co.uk/images/press_cuttings/Nationals/THE_SUNDAY_TELEGRAPH/Home_insurance_small.pdf
Happy to be of help. Please contact me through the contact form on my website with a phone number so we can discuss.
Best wishes
Andrew Don
Editorial Director
Don’s Hard News

(Christine Michael) #49

Hello Bea,
I saw you’re on the lookout for freelance writers to work on your excellent How Money Works section, and I’d love to apply for the opportunity. Lots of the work I’ve done recently has been about finding fresh, direct ways to talk to different audiences about complex topics like healthcare. And I’ve plenty of experience writing about personal finance for the nationals, women’s magazines and customer magazines, including five years as editor of Moneywise Magazine. There’s more about me on my website, www.christinemichael.co.uk. Do please let me know if I can help. Best wishes, Christine Michael 01789 842305 c.michael@btconnect.com

(Kathryn Gaw) #50

Hi Bea - this sounds right up my alley! I’m a v.experienced personal finance writer with a passion for fintech. You can see examples of my published work in City AM, FTAdviser, Peer2Peer Finance News, the Irish Independent and the Guardian. Prior to going freelance, I was finance editor at the Press Association with a nationally-published PF column.

If you’re still looking for writers, you can email me on kathryn@adelaideavenue.com. I’d be happy to arrange a call or to provide a portfolio or references on request.
K

(Alistair Kleebauer) #51

Hi Bea

I was very interested to see your post looking for freelance writers. I’m an experienced freelance journalist who works as a producer for BBC Radio 5 Live among other roles. For 5 Live, I write research briefs and radio scripts on a variety of complex subjects (hard news, politics, business, science) to tight deadlines. I also write features on social care for Laing Buisson’s Care Markets magazine, explaining topics such as care property, national social care funding and the cost of care for individuals.

I’d be happy to share more info with you and hope to hear from you soon. My email address is alistair.kleebauer@gmail.com.

Best wishes,

Alistair Kleebauer

(Rebecca Hastings) #52

Continuing the discussion from Know any good freelance writers? :memo::

Hi Bea!

I’d love to chat to you more about this freelance writing gig. I’m a journalist (and Monzo user) and I co-host The 2 Cents Podcast, where we talk openly and honestly about millennial money and offer personal finance tips. I also used to work as a copywriter for an employee benefits company, where I wrote blog posts advising employees how best to use their benefits and discounts to help them save money.

I’d love to write for Monzo. I think it’s such a fantastic brand – having a Monzo card has completely transformed my approach to managing my money! – and I really believe in its mission. My portfolio can be found on my website, rebeccahastings.co.uk.

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to talk more. Looking forward to hearing from you!

All the best,
Rebecca.

(Sara Benwell) #53

Trying to send you a private message, but it keeps saying I’m not allowed to.

I’m a freelance financial journalist and would potentially be interested. What’s the best way to get more information?

(Joe Richards) #54

Thank you @nexusmaniac! Beautiful

(Sonali Gidwani) #55

Hi there, I hope it isn’t too late to apply. I used to run the Finance section of my university newspaper and have contributed to CNN, South China Morning Post and Debut in the recent past. Please find my LinkedIn profile and portfolio below:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/sonaliggidwani/