Invitation to answer a brief survey about exploring the gap in the customer’s perception between the banks that established before 2010 and after 2010 in the UK

Dear participant,

What do you think about your bank’s offerings?

I’m a postgraduate student at Edinburgh Napier University doing my research to explore the gap in the customer’s perception between the banks that established before 2010 (incumbent banks) and after 2010 (challenger banks) in the UK.

The following questionnaire should take no more than 10 minutes to complete it. Your participation in this study is voluntary and you are free to stop the questionnaire and withdraw your participation at any time without any risk.

Data collected from this survey will be kept anonymous, highly confidential , and will be destroyed after analysing them.

The results of this study will be for academic purpose only. By completing and submitting this survey, you are indicating your consent to participate in the study. Your participation is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your co-operation.

Use this link to start answering

https://survey.napier.ac.uk/TakeSurvey.aspx?s=5ce&doid=4eco1u

Appreciate your urgent participation :blush:

I’ve filled it in.

As feedback I’d say there were times I would have appreciated being able to enter multiple lines of feedback, especially the how does your bank communicate with you section.

Also why limit bank choices to between 1 & 5, I had more then that?

Lastly, it’s a real pain to fill this in on mobile especially ticking boxes, could do to be a lot more mobile friendly.

All the best with your study.

Firstly, I would like to thank you a lot for you valuable time, participation, and your feedback as well.

Regarding the first point, what do you suggest about further options for the question of how customers interact with their banks?

The second point, you mean for the main or the secondary account?

Regarding the last point, sorry for that, but for the work of this questionnaire, we suppose to do it with system program provided by the University, thus, I don’t have an option on that.

Thanks again :slight_smile:

Perhaps you could become more involved with the community to encourage more people to fill in your survey instead of trying to spam it to the top of ‘most recent’ activity?

It appears that you’ve signed up with the sole intention to promote your survey and you’ve missed all pleasantries such as introducing yourself and getting involved in any other discussions.

I’d say that once you’ve done this you’ll find people will be more inclined to help :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi Ordog,

I just joint Monzo bank last night, I have not get used to the place and the procedures and even my account yet, but sure would be my pleasure to join the community and to know people from different backgrounds and benefit from each other as well :slight_smile:

Sounds great, welcome to Monzo :hugs:

Be sure to introduce yourself in the topic I linked, share your opinions and don’t be shy to ask questions. See you around :sunglasses:

I have a secondary account with Smile (Co-operative Bank) but there’s no option for this on your survey.

Thanks for your time and participation.
Sorry about that, I tried to include the most/ majority banks used by people, I searched in many websites regarding that, and the final list was based on that, the problem is it’s a little bit difficult to include all banks in the banking sector in the survey, but I will consider your feedback.

Thanks again, and that’s appreciated :slight_smile:

No worries. Maybe you could add an “other” option, perhaps with a text box to name the bank? Hope the research goes well.

Began to fill the survey in - but became frustrated with the mobile interface… I instinctively clicked the button at the bottom of the form, thinking it would progress the form to the next page - but this button appears to have paused the form for later? In trying to return to the form - all my selections have been cleared…

Sorry to hear that :frowning: I have to fill the questionnaire with specific program provided by the uni, however, I will consider this feedback in my findings. Thanks for your feedback and time.

Did it from a desktop

Thank you very much, I appreciate that :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.