Introducing Richard our new Online Community Manager!

I’m really happy to introduce @cookywook our new Online Community Manager! :man_dancing:

Some of you may have already chatted with Richard in the developers Slack (and may have even contributed to his big green cardboard welcome present!)

Richard will be working his magic over the community forum, developers Slack and our social media channels to make the online community experience a truly joyful one as we grow. :heart_eyes:

He’s been getting up to speed this week, but expect to hear plenty more from him really soon!

Be nice and let’s make sure he gets a warm welcome :smiley:

16 Likes

Hello, everyone! :wave:

I’m Richard, Monzo’s new Online Community Manager. I’ll be helping out with things here on the Community, on the Developer Slack Channel, and our social channels in general.

Looking forward to meeting all of you (hopefully in person at one of our events!)

Feel free to ping me with any questions, I’m here to help :slightly_smiling_face:

Richard

15385523_10157851523240405_3679101807619522770_o

(i’m the one on the right)

17 Likes

3 Likes

Hi :wave: :wave: :wave:

Ah, the man with more followers than @hugo on Twitter :innocent:

1 Like

Hello Richard :wave: welcome. I’m glad you pointed out which one you are :rofl::ok_hand:

1 Like

Are we sure he’s telling the truth, though? The one on the left seems more likely…

And welcome!

1 Like

Welcome and good luck in your new role

A post was merged into an existing topic: Custom Categories - 1

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.