Introducing Monzo Flex – a better way to pay later 🚀

Me either but hopefully be sometime later today.

Great idea

1 Like

I’ve closed the form now, and I’ll try and get this rolled out to everyone that’s put their name down over the next couple of days. Getting you early access to features when there’s a credit agreement update take a bit more wrangling :pray:

26 Likes

Same here

Is Tesco Pay at Pump working yet? I haven’t been for a few weeks so just thought I’d ask :slight_smile:

1 Like

i did fill in the form.

hoping i get on this trial…a nice carribbean holiday awaits

1 Like

Gave it a go yesterday, still not working.

We’ve reported it to Tesco, and we need to wait for them to unblock it. Sadly it’s something they’ve implemented on their side so we can’t fix it

4 Likes

Today I decided to pay off all my Flex credit. I noticed that there was no button to pay all of the Flex credit, rather one button to pay the next payment (i.e. 1st September payment) and after that I had to go into each flexed item and pay off extra. This is tedious. Is there a way to simply pay off all the flex outstanding balance? Thanks.

5 Likes

That’s the only way at the moment. We’ve had a fair bit of feedback on that recently, so we’re working on something that’ll make it easier :hammer_and_wrench:

25 Likes

I think I saw something in recent teardowns :eyes:

4 Likes

This is the only thing that puts me off Flex, if it had a “Pay All” button it would be perfect.

1 Like

Had Flex for just under a month and I really like it.

• Please let me pay off all my flex debt at anytime in one go and pay from my Monzo Joint Account or Joint Savings Pot.

Thank you.

6 Likes

how / when we know if im on new trial for Flex?

Just got the pay in 24 email. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Me too. Now I can Flex my JustEat curry from last night to £2 for 18 months… lol

6 Likes

Same, seems like another batch has gone out :raised_hands:

1 Like

Got my email as well but not had a look properly yet,

Same - 24 months @ 19%

Screenshot_20230823-191059

2 Likes

Me too 24 months 19 per cent