If you had a magic wand, what's one feature you'd add to Monzo tomorrow?

A Monzo credit card that interacts with my current account’s Summary

3 Likes

in perfect world every one of them would be in separate pot

1 Like

Would it be rude to use the magic wand to add a feature that allows me to edit merchant enrichment details and NO-ONE ELSE? :laughing:

As I suspect it would be, I’d wave it for a native dark mode instead.

4 Likes

In no particular order…

:twisted_rightwards_arrows: :honey_pot: - Re-order Pots

:camera_flash: :woman:t3: - Add photos to contacts/payees

:money_with_wings: :honey_pot: - Transaction comes directly out of a Pot

:credit_card: :heavy_check_mark: - Reconnect credit card

:monzocard: :+1:t3: - Monzo Points reinstated

:iphone: :black_heart: - Dark Mode

11 Likes

Fully integrated IFTTT with formulas :robot:

This way I can customise the app to work how I want it without needing to request that Monzo build each feature that only a subset may find useful.

1 Like

A perfect Payments tab

2 Likes

The old UI.

3 Likes

Well-staffed customer support line

2 Likes

Metal Cards! :monzocard:

3 Likes

4 Likes

This :point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2:

3 Likes

Being able to pay in cash at the post office

3 Likes

Actually, can I change mine to instant savings pots withdrawals?

2 Likes

More kinds of marketplace accounts - S&S ISA, Savings, Unsecured loans, Mortgages, Insurance, Credit Cards.

For example on a credit card app make application seamless using data from the current account, make payment options simple (monthly reminder, minimum, full payment automatic from CA), integrate transactions with the transaction feed.

All the things which suck from traditional banks but Monzo could improve the experience of by careful selection and onboarding and eventually deeper integration.

Possibly niche, but US/UK bill splitting. If I’m having a friend from London visit me here, or I go visit friends in London, why shouldn’t we be able to split bills while we’re out and about if we’ve both got Monzo?

1 Like

Contact merging on iOS… :man_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

Hiding pots is #1 for me

2 Likes

To be honest, I can see why it would be nice for those who like to keep everything in Monzo, but I think it would be more savvy to use a TSB current account. It’s still ‘hidden’ and you still have instant access, and you’ll get a reasonable rate of interest (in comparison to Monzo savings pots) as a bonus.

1 Like

What’s saving got to do with it?

I have two pots that I will ‘empty’ in a couple of months when I purchase the items. Until then, I want to hide them to reduce the temptation to dip into them.

Nothing. I was just suggesting that a separate account works as a proxy for a hidden pot, and in the case of TSB (other banks exist) you get interest as well.

1 Like