If I lose my investor card...?

What are the chances that I’ll be able to replace it with another ‘investor’ branded card? I’m pretty good at losing things, and I feel it’d be a pretty solid perk for those that helped fund the company, to be able to receive investor cards for years to come.

Would love to know if this is the plan, or if it might be possible. :slight_smile: :credit_card:

Marty

1 Like

Also, what happens if the card is captured in an ATM? :thinking:

@marty I asked a question similar to this about the Alpha card and the answer was it would be replaced with a normal Mondo card!

The current plan is that if you lose your Mondo card, it’ll generally be replaced with the Mondo card that is in use at the moment – so right now, that’s Beta :slight_smile: We may have some extra Investor cards so if that’s the case, we might be able to get you one of them.

Yeah this is an interesting question actually.

Mondo people: Are you told in some way if an ATM eats a card? Will it be sent back to you?

It would be super cool if there was a stock pile of investor cards, I’d be more than willing to pay to have it replaced as an investor card over the regular card. Gotta feel special somehow right? :sparkles:

1 Like

I want an investor card :frowning: awwww…missed that less than 100 seconds…

I tempted fate with this thread and lost my card in Barcelona last week :sob:

It was replaced quickly, but sadly with a regular card (I did try asking for an Investor branded card)

Anything you could do @tristan? :innocent:

Marty

AFAIK we’re not told. The cards that ATMs eat are either a) held for the customer at a bank branch or b) (if the ATM isn’t at a bank branch) destroyed

1 Like