I work with homeless young people and we give them accommodation and a housing license in supported living.They don’t have a passport or driving license. We get them a citizencard with proof of their birth certificate. Can a citizencard be used as identification to set up an account with Monzo in the uk. They also in the main receive universal credit.

Look forward in hearing from you.