[idea] Instant Payments

Hello hello,
We are looking to set up a Monzo for Business account and have a feature request, please? We want to to do instant payouts and we would like Monzo to build instant payouts into their API. We want to programmatically send out fast payments to our consumer customers who have Monzo accounts. Is this something you could put on your backlog please? Loads of other banks have done it already. Look see https://together.bunq.com/d/543-instant-payments. It would be cool if Monzo would do it too. @cookywook

1 Like

Hey Rory! :smiley:

Jack here, from the Business Banking team!

This is an awesome idea, and one we’ve heard from lots of customers already too. It’s on our list :sunglasses:

Have you registered interest at Monzo.com/business yet? We’ll keep you up to date on our progress there, if you have :blush:

I’d love to hear a little more about your business! What do you do?

1 Like

Hey Jack!

Thanks for getting back to me.

Yes I have registered for Business Banking.

The app we are building is called climatechain.app

Coming soon. Hoping to have our MVP ready by mid-May.

Please let us test as soon as is feasible? I am in email contact with Simon on your side.

Cheers

Rory

Just checked out your website, this looks like an awesome idea! :deciduous_tree:

We’ll definitely let you know as soon as we have an account ready for you (using the details you registered interest with). In the meantime, we’re working hard on building something we hope businesses will love - so thanks for bearing with us whilst we get this right :raised_hands: