Huel, Saturo, yfood etc

I would guess glowing green poop and being ripped haha.

I do that for breakfast, but it’s not viable at work unfortunately.

btw, I just noticed they added berry flavour

1 Like

Ah sweet. Any idea how long order to delivery is?

next day via DPD

1 Like

How lumpy is it ? I guess I should just wait to get my order, but lots of places online say use a blender to mix it completely?

Is shaking it in the bottle going to be enough in the office? Don’t think they’ll be happy if I start taking gadgets in to mix!

Blend it at home and keep in the fridge at work!

Good thinking, wasn’t sure if it sitting would make it all go to the bottom. :slight_smile:

I’ve left one overnight, gave it a bit of a shake but no noticeable difference from one I’d just blended.

1 Like

I’ve just ordered some. Lets give it a try :slight_smile:

Awesome, I’ll definitely try that!

Just as I’ve ordered the coffee version & the original. Nearly used up my first order of vanilla and original & unsweetened.

Tried the flavour boosts, didn’t like some of them, others I could easily make myself by adding bananas or frozen fruit.

2 Likes

I can imagine that makes a massive difference, that’s how I make milkshakes :raised_hands:

1 Like

I used to mix original and unsweetened, it was quite nice. then I attempted the same with the new vanilla and got a trauma.

the coffee one is quite nice.

Strangest one I’ve made so far is Vegemite & 3 squares dark chocolate grated. Kinda like salted caramel :wink:

1 Like

I tried the berry one today and not impressed. Made the same way as before. (2 scoops, 380ml water) and blended, left overnight in the fridge. It was quite grainy and stuck to the back of my throat. I’ll try once more but may go back to vanilla.

Haven’t tried the berry one yet cos I’ve just bought coffee :coffee:️ plus original vanilla.

Going to compare the original vanilla with the new & improved vanilla see which I prefer (assuming I can taste a difference!).

Been making mine with 500ml water, three scoops and three ice cubes. Using a blender.

1 Like

the new vanilla tastes artificial, too intense and fake, and was undrinkable mixed with unflavoured.

@alejandro.mery, odd! I found the old vanilla rank, but the new one quite pleasant.

I’m going to have to try blender + ice now. My main complaint with my Huel has been not being able to consistently get the lumps out with shaking alone, and if I have time I try to chill it in the fridge before drinking. Need to up my game. :face_with_monocle: