Hi there, my name’s James and I work in Payment Operations at Monzo.
Ever since the current account release, you’ve been telling us what you want (and need) for Monzo to be your main bank account – one of those ‘missing’ features is the ability to deposit cash.
We want to offer a service that’s actually useful to our customers but, having never offered this type of service before, there’s no historical data to work from - so, we’d like to ask for your help.
Your feedback has always been invaluable and, by answering a few questions on your preferences when it comes to cash deposits, you can help us find a solution which is best suited to your needs.
And rest assured, any data you share here is just for use within Monzo and will not be shared with any 3rd parties.
Just so you’re aware, this project is in its very early stages - as such, there’s nothing concrete to share right now but, as soon as we have more info, I’ll update this thread.
[Edit: We’ve closed the survey form now but the questions have been added below for reference]
- How often do you deposit cash at the moment?
- Where do you tend to do your cash deposits?
- What days do you usually deposit cash?
- At what times in the day do you deposit your cash?
- On average, how much do you deposit in each go?
- Why do you tend to need to make cash deposits?