Have you gone #FullMonzo?

Thanks both, One step closer to #FullMonzo then!

Any idea if it is possible to set up a similar credit card payment in Monzo to the one I have in First direct, where you can set either the minimum or full amount to be taken out each month? Call FD?

You’d likely need to set up a direct debit for it with FD and specify min payment, full payment, fixed amount etc

1 Like

As @glasgow said yes, you just need to contact First Direct with your new sort code and account number :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok… so I’ve been #FullMonzo since it was possible… and this month should have shuttered 99% of issues from all… international payments, clean up of jar and of course joint accounts…

Just to put it out there… I’m off to santander tomorrow to open a child trust and isa, so this is one of two things I’d also love to be provided by monzo… and the second is access to investment products, out of ETF world

5 Likes

The sooner the marketplace comes along the better then :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m not sure about #fullmonzo, but the forum has gone #fulljack :joy:

15 Likes

Is it obvious I’m wide awake right now :face_with_monocle: ?

4 Likes

9 Likes

My first wages go into Monzo tomorrow. Had messages to say scheduled payments set up are too low amount at mo and could be declined but I am being paid tomorrow.

3 Likes

I’ve also just gone full Monzo. Took me a while but finally got round to it! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I too have decided to take the plunge and go #FullMonzo.

There are some aesthetic improvements I would like to see and they may come along eventually but, for me, it was Summary that was the clincher.

Finances way more streamlined now.

5 Likes

Woohoo!! Welcome to the #fullmonzo crew!

1 Like

My move away from Santander completed today :raised_hands:t3::sparkles: I’m now #FullMonzo!

6 Likes

No. Many reasons why. Here is a few of them;

#FullMonzo should be a requirement of the Coral Crew :joy:

8 Likes

Use Monzo if you like it and want to back them up but for God’s sake keep your high street zombie account!:wink:

I kept mine for ages since I got interest on it and free international transfers like once a month but no longer since I’m not an undergrad anymore :weary: if I have need of another next time I will open one. Lots of people have good insurance cover/ interest etc. on theirs so by all means keep it :+1:t3:

1 Like

Finally, at last. :+1:

2 Likes

My #FullMonzo life will begin on 7th of August, and I can’t wait.

Monzo is perfect for me, as I don’t receive cash at all, and never need to pay in. I hate paying with cash, and use Apple Pay regularly. I love the app, and the whole ethos of the brand, and can’t wait to make full use of all the features, which will mean I can get my bill tracking app off my homepage.

Bring it on!

5 Likes

I have kept mine, purely for access to 5% regular saver.

Salary due to be paid into Monzo for first time this month :grin:

#fullmonzo

2 Likes