Greggs Thread

Show off What you eat/drink from greggs, talk about greggs products and moan about sausage roll prices or how they are one of the first national chains to go cashless.

EaybDBHWsAA5auD
I picked these up back on Thursday and they felt so good after not having them for so long. (Pepperoni pizza in the bag)

3 Likes

The one near my house is still closed from the lockdown. Not sure why they have not opened back up

Just out of interest, how do you attach a pic in the post

Press the picture icon :slight_smile:

3 Likes

20200623_122112
Been Greggs again today beacuse its my day off work

|
|
|
|
|
|
1m+
|
|
|
|
|
|

Appreciate the forum distancing there. Stay safe.

|
|
|
|
|
|
1m+
|
|
|
|
|
|

7 Likes

Wait the picture did not embed

Im interested to see what people post in this thread.

As a native of Tyneside, Greggs holds a special place in my heart as being such a successful local business.

The Stottie cake is one of mans finest creations (although I dont know which parts of the UK you can get them in?)

1 Like

Bought greggs frozen bakes and sausage rolls from iceland so after work I don’t need to nip into town if I fancy a pasty. (I live in the middle of nowhere)

They taste good but not quite as good as the instore ones but for the price and the connivance they are very good.

My hand seems to be a super strange colour in the picture.

Had Gregg’s yesterday for the first time since lockdown hit. It’s back on Deliveroo here. Vegan sausage roll and vegan steak bake :yum:

3 Likes

Vegan stake bake is disappointing, I’m just about to walk down to petrol station to get 2 vegan sausage rolls, hoping they’re still open at this time on a covid Sunday

It’s pretty good for saying its not meat on how good it is.

I only had one to try it and if I was vegan or vegetarian I could eat that over my usual sausage bean and cheese melt.

It’s all about options which is super nice.

Result it was open scored 2 vegan sausage rolls

2 Likes

Naughty trip to Greggs again

2 Likes

I have noticed greggs prices have gone up since they opened back up

Been same price here, went up just before lockdown tho.

Ed Miliband where are you

just wanna say what my goto meal is from greggs:
2x sausage rolls
1x pepperoni pizza slice
1x tottenham slice
1x mango and pineapple drink

1 Like

whats a tottenham slice??

Never heard of that up here in Yorkshire…

1 Like

I’m interested to see what Greggs do when the 5% VAT rate comes into play - will this saving be passed on ?

1 Like

Love vegan sausage rolls

1 Like