Google Pixel 4 / Pixel 4 XL

Price will be key for the new pixel.
Coming from iOS, the pixel has always been the phone that attracts my attention. The price, unfortunately, always made it difficult to justify.

It’s either the pixel or Oneplus 7T that will be getting my money this year. iPhones have lost my interest

2 Likes

I currently have the OnePlus 7 Pro and I must say that the camera is not as good as the one from an iPhone XS Max or Pixel 3 XL.

I am considering to switch to the Pixel 3 XL or Pixel 4/Pixel 4 XL (depending on price).

1 Like

I believe that you can actually sideload the .apk file of the Google Camera. Not sure how much difference it would make though, it depends how much of the Google magic is in the software and how much is in the dedicated hardware.

2 Likes

Might give that a try :wink:

My biggest problem is with low light images. It works great during the day but as soon as it get’s a bit darker (even when it uses the flash) the image is very grainy :frowning:
Maybe the google magic will help with that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Always been the same with OnePlus. The 5T and 6T have the same issue.

Just tried it and it has actually helped a bit :wink:

1 Like

Awesome :grinning:

The matte back is looking very nice.

Looks like October 15th for the [cough] unveiling;

I’ll be arriving in NY right as it starts (no, I’m not going to the event sadly)

1 Like

Hmm, Pixelbook 2 sounds tantalising, although I’m sure well out of my price range.

Wonder if we’ll see any sequel to Pixel Buds - mine are starting to show their age a bit. or a Pixel Watch.

Familiar camera concept :apple: