Golden Ticket Rewards 💰

I’d personally prefer Monzo not become some pyramid scheme where half the users have signed up busy for rewards :disappointed_relieved:

Realistically, Monzo cannot afford to burn cash like this. Maybe when they’re established and profit making things like this could become viable :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

I know people have said this already but… I think it boils down to if you have a good enough product people join anyway, you don’t need extra incentives on top. The growth rate of Monzo already is proven this.
There are some very niche areas where incentives work but I don’t think it applies in Monzo’s case at least not for the foreseeable future.

4 Likes

Hello @Raymcd

It’s a good idea in principle but not one we are working towards.

It is currently costing us to manage each customers account. At this time our growth is organic enough that we don’t advertise or push our product outside of our customers recommending to friends and family. We have no plans for advertising in the foreseeable future, either.

We hope that you will continue to recommend us though :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Now there’s a polite explanation. I’ve recommended a couple more today Beth :+1:t2:

I like Monzo but it’s not my child, some people in the community would do well not to think of it like that I think :smile:

1 Like

Anyone have a spare golden ticket :wink::joy:

I just popped one here: Give/Request Golden Tickets 🎫 / Jump The Queue

1 Like

For me the reward is the product.

Monzo provides a better service than most, they’re more open than most, and as a developer, I admire more than most. (Hire me please :roll_eyes:)

The more friends I sign up the easier it is to bank with them.

I don’t think I’d ever been excited about banking before I joined Monzo. First Direct came close with their 24hr customer service without having to wait in a call queue.

2 Likes

Fair comment.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.