Getting my Monzo verified

Hi new to Monzo how do I get verified as I want to up the withdraw limits on my account as going abroad soon

Here is a video :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi thanks for the video just looked at it but on my limits page I don’t have the option to request higher limit why is that

I don’t know, if you click into the help tab and start a chat I’m sure support can look into it for you. They are generally pretty quick at getting back to you.

Hi new to Monzo how do I get verified as I want to up the withdraw limits on my account as going abroad soon

I need to get Enhanced verification ASAP

Hi,

You’ve already made this exact same post before:

If you shoot an email over to Monzo (or better yet, use the in-app chat!) someone should be able to assist :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes and I’m making it again as I’ve had no joy in getting it sorted.
What do you mean by in app chat

Thanks Nexus. @Fish please don’t create duplicate posts in the community, it won’t help you get your question answered & it impacts everyone else here’s experience.

As Nexus says, the support team will be able to explain the process for you, if you’re unable to follow the steps in the video that Terry posted earlier in this topic.

This post will give you a rough idea of how it works, the short answer is, you can’t get enhanced verification unless you’ve been a user for at least 2 months.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.