FROST app

Did anyone sign in on FROST app waiting list? :grin::snowflake:

Printscreens from their Dec 2020 email

For me it’s like a bill paying account & Snoop together :bar_chart: + :bookmark_tabs:

1 Like

The UI looks a bit obtuse for my liking. Though it could just be a result of them trying to show off multiple features in single screenshots, and isn’t completely representative of how it will actually look.

3 Likes

Nice looking card anyway!

3 Likes

Other than energy, broadband and phone I cant see what other things it could help with.

Mortgages possibly but who really would be flipping that based on a random app.

Insurance (Life/Car/House) is also a tricky one being personal and detailed, rather than a general service like energy.

Netflix/Disney Plus/Amazon Prime those are fixed. TV licence is fixed.

And without physically moving…

I can’t pay for cheaper water
I can’t pay for cheaper council tax

3 Likes

I agree.

Don’t see the benefit of this app (to me personally, anyway)

1 Like

Received an email yesterday :ice_cube:

2 Likes

Well that suddenly burst into life like a weed in the tundra after a long arctic winter.

Aren’t we all over these Monzo–c.2017 spending debit cards by now?

7 Likes

Yep

8 Likes

Nope

3 Likes

I’m intrigued. Will sign up for the card if nothing else. Very polluted marketplace now though, but I welcome the addition of more northern based uk fintechs to compete with those in London. Different background and insight might lead to a product better tailored for those of us who don’t live in London.

Also, Visa debit too. Those things are getting rarer. So that’s nice. Card looks great, but I’ll share those in the card design thread!

1 Like

Interesting, I’ve signed up but I can’t see me moving over to it from NatWest or Monzo as it stands.

Might change tho

Only 15,535 places to go, so probably chase will let me rejoin before then laugh :joy:

2 Likes

Mine say 12k not sure why I joined :joy_cat::joy_cat:

1 Like

‘Skate over’?

Is this more young peoples speak that I’ll need to add to my list?

2 Likes

They like their ice related puns, that’s for sure!

They’re leaving themselves open to being called a pile of snowballs if it isn’t any good

1 Like

im number 15550 card does look nice

1 Like

Frost launch today :ice_cube:

Anyone has any feedback after opening an account?

1 Like

Not yet, but I got this in the email today

1 Like

I received an email too, so being nosey how is UX :grin:

I don’t know, I haven’t signed up as honestly nothing about it appeals to me currently.