Freetrade: Free Share Trading

How is everyone finding freetrade? I’ve just started using it and really enjoying it!

2 Likes

Freetrade ISA vs Plum ISA? What do people think? Opened a Plum ISA recently but a little disappointed with a few details so far and my investment hasn’t started yet, so still time to cancel to try Freetrade instead.

1 Like

Can you expand on why you are dissatisfied with Plum ISA? I was looking at them and FT as well. Cheers

It’s a fantastic product. Hard to believe they have made investing as easy as downloading an app from the App Store!

2 Likes

See this Paul:

Plum’s a very difference service than Freetrade’s & they do some cool things. But since you asked, here’s how your experience using Freetrade would be different:

1. You can top up your Freetrade account on the same day.

Deposits will only be processed during working hours (7am-4pm, Mon-Fri), and in batches. During this time, you should expect 2-4 hours for your money to arrive.

quote from here

2. We’ll do KYC checks as part of your onboarding. Once they’re complete, you can get started straight away :zap:

3. You’re in control of your money - how much you invest, what you invest in (choose over 250 stocks & ETFs from the UK & US) & when.

4. We have a native app on iOS & soon on Android too.

I hope that helps!

4 Likes

Awesome, thanks you

1 Like

Thanks Christian. Very helpful

1 Like

Now active! Thanks @charliekelly

Currently sat at 47,876 in the queue for Freetrade :ghost:. Would any current user be so kind to offer an instant link at all? I appreciate it guys​:sunglasses:

1 Like

I got you. Check your DMs :slight_smile:

I think (not sure it will work) but i have another pass as i have a 2nd email.
DM me if you need a code again it might not work but nothing to lose.

I have a Freetrade pass also for the first one to dm me :call_me_hand:

I also have a link for instant access if anyone needs it :slight_smile:

I also have a Freepass, first to PM me gets it.

Still no app

I’ve got an instant access pass, pm me if you want it :slight_smile:

edit: GONE

1 Like

Just to let you know Simon, it’s already been used

Got one as well. DM if you want it

Edit: gone

1 Like

Thank you @Rat_au_van !

1 Like

I have one too, DM me if you’re interested.