Freetrade: Free Share Trading

Accusatory posts never go down well… It’s best to gather all the information first, then present a facts based argument. You could have done that by engaging with Freetrade customer services.

10 Likes

In general it’s a good forum. However I can see a downward trend developing with some responses to suggestions and constructive criticism that are pretty rude to be honest.

3 Likes

Just to clarifying for anyone reading, all brokers in the UK have to give you the best price available, this is a legal requirement. And Freetrade doesn’t charge a spread.

4 Likes

Loads more added to Freetrade today

9 Likes

The Android release has never seemed closer :eyes:

4 Likes

It was technically released in May last year :slight_smile:

vending

1 Like

Let me paraphrase then, “A fully-working Freetrade app on the Android OS where users could invest in various securities has never seemed closer” :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Couldn’t have said it better myself!

1 Like

4 Likes

Hello friends. I have a “Freepass” - just the one. This Golden Ticket will whizz you to the top of the waitlist. Apple users only. I LOVE Freetrade, come join me. Send a DM if you’d like it…

4 Likes

Any chance you haven’t shared it already and could share it with me? :grin:

47,155 :sweat_smile:

As an IOS user - most grateful for a bump up if anyone has the power…

Freetrade link: Unique link :pray:

tenor

IMG_1BD12F7D75D3-1

2 Likes

I have a instant access url. First one to claim in the thread I will Dm it to you

1 Like

First one to DM gets my Freepass, instant iOS access.

Its gone

2 Likes

I have an instant access link. Only one so first come first served. DM me if you want it :grinning:

EDIT: it’s gone.

2 Likes

Still available here

Gone

Appreciate it!

IMG_0247

5 Likes

Hi I also have a link. Free to 1st person :slight_smile:
Now gone

2 Likes

Still available?

I’d love a bump too if anyone has one. DM me.