Flux: The End of Paper Receipts & Loyalty Cards

That’s really useful, thanks you so much @Aj7 for the feedback!

1 Like

Fully agreed, for Flux 2017 was a year of focus on banks which has gone very well. 2018 is heavily retailer focused with high-frequency being of the highest interest.

Core benefits to retailers are to increase coverage of loyalty programs and incentivising customers to shop again through relevant rewards.

1 Like

Yes, and it’s good coffee! :coffee:

Fully understand, we’re putting a lot of resource into retailers - it’s our focus for 2018! :smile:

It works but it’s for a restricted group.

We are hopeful :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

ETA now the new API is out and full integration :wink:

Great question, unfortunately there are some unknowns that make it very hard to give a date. We will keep this thread updated with any news though!

1 Like

Are there any issues with Flux & Monzo at the moment? I’ve not got a breakdown of what I bought at lunch today or any previous visits at Eat?

Flux looks brilliant! One suggestion though: The nutritional information panel would be much, much more useful if I could add that data to the most-used nutritional tracker around with the click of a button—the Log It button from MyFitnessPal.

2 Likes

Hey - I’m a developer at Flux - we’re not aware of any issues at present - sorry you’re experiencing them!

Can you confirm you’ve definitely connected the account?

If so please can you email us at hello@tryflux.com or you can email me personally at tobie@tryflux.com - we can then work together to resolve the problem!

1 Like

Hi Tobie, just emailed you. It’s probably just me missing something obvious!

How do you sign up to be a part of this ‘restricted group’… :wink:

1 Like

It was just the first signups we had, there are some interesting things happening now that could expand the group. More to be shared soon.

1 Like

I’ve tried signing up for flux but as I understand it it’s only available for starling and a beta of monzo users is that correct? Would love to be able to use it!

1 Like

How can I use Flex with monzo? Doesn’t look available …

1 Like

Hey @M3th0s :wave:

That’s right for now, we’re hoping to expand that list soon and will update on here as soon as we can! :smile:

Hi @Saphyel, that’s because it’s restricted right now. We’ll have some updates to share soon! :slight_smile:

Hi @thinklink thanks for answer so quick!
do you think you will share the updates in less than a month? or will be more than that?

1 Like

Now very sorry for the long wait! :man_facepalming:

We are expecting to share an update in less than a month.

4 Likes