šŸš« Fitbit Pay

Because no one uses Fitbit unless they still live in 2011 :joy:

:thinking: my watch saves my phoneā€™s battery - plus 1-2days of battery is fine - can charge overnight :man_shrugging:t2:

Give me a sign that support is on the radar :soon: Waiting on it to upgrade :eyes:

1 Like

I recently opened a secondary account with Starling and noticed theyā€™re Fitbit Pay compatible, so if I do upgrade my Fitbit to one with Pay, thatā€™s what Iā€™ll be using.

If anyoneā€™s still desperate to use Pay, it may be worth having a side account just for a bit of spending money thatā€™s compatible. Doesnā€™t seem like itā€™s coming up particularly soon for Monzo.

2 Likes

I can confirm that Fitbit Pay works great on Starling. Iā€™ve got a Fitbit Charge 3 Special Edition - bear in mind the standard version doesnā€™t come with NFC so wonā€™t work with Fitbit Pay.

2 Likes

Wow 2 years old this thread ā€¦ and sad to see no sign of any movement here. Iā€™d love to be able to use fitbit pay.

4 Likes

Only Starling and Revolut are supported. But Revolut isnā€™t working (even though I have a card with them as well as Monzo)

Come on, Monzo, get to it! :slight_smile:

Come on monzo please get fitbit pay up and running :blush:

Any further news on thisā€¦ ? Patiently waiting :grin:

Hey Kat :wave:

No news here Iā€™m afraid. We arenā€™t building any more mobile payments options right now.

1 Like

Might not be any point now

5 Likes

My little brother did this and it works. I didnā€™t just do it so I could get the Ā£5 for his referralā€¦

Fitbit Pay now works with Revolut. Perhaps it is time I switched.

Given Google now own FitBit Iā€™d expect FitBit Pay to be consumed into Google Pay in the future so whilst Revolut support it now, that may break soon (although weirdly still work under Google Pay?).

So, er, win ā€¦ win?? Nevermindā€¦ :joy:

Curve now supports Fitbit Pay, so you could in theory add a Curve card to it and have that charge your Monzo.

(Hit me up if you wan to sign up, Ā£5 referral bonus each)

Has it suddenly become easier to implement Fitbit Pay or are the FinTechs just getting toward the bottom of their Kanban backlog before Christmas?

Or was is just built by one developer in their ā€˜own timeā€™? Given weā€™ve had some Monzo features built that way, might be the same for Revolut? A dev with a fitbit and a desire to get Fitbit Pay working?? :slight_smile:

Revolut and Curve both use GPS, as do Starling

That gives them Fitbit Pay ā€œfor freeā€ right now

Gotcha that makes sense. One of the few drawbacks to Monzo brining as much as possible in house I suppose.

That is great :joy: