šŸš« Fitbit Pay

Yeah I donā€™t how you gauge popularity for these things really, Iā€™m sure there is data out there. The forum isnā€™t the best place as itā€™s such a small set of the overall user base and I imagine the active forum users is even lower.

I think chat is now directing product suggestions to the community - so whilst itā€™s definitely a small subset, its still fairly indicative of what people want.

Tracking this too. I am a beta Monzo user and I was just thinking of getting a Fitbit and it put me off a bit not being able to use Monzo on it. I have a Revolut that I barely use, I guess I will have to start using that more for the Fitbit.

I got a Santander credit card for just this purpose but have ended up not using it much in reality.

2 Likes

I would mainly use it to pay contactless for my underground and buses.

Is FitBit Pay here yet?

Where is FitBit Pay, Iā€™m ready for it now.

5 Likes

Lol. I would go for an Apple watch but the battery sucks plus it drains my iPhoneā€™s batteryā€™s while connected so Iā€™d rather wait for Monzo to implement Fitbit Pay

Because no one uses Fitbit unless they still live in 2011 :joy:

:thinking: my watch saves my phoneā€™s battery - plus 1-2days of battery is fine - can charge overnight :man_shrugging:t2:

Give me a sign that support is on the radar :soon: Waiting on it to upgrade :eyes:

1 Like

I recently opened a secondary account with Starling and noticed theyā€™re Fitbit Pay compatible, so if I do upgrade my Fitbit to one with Pay, thatā€™s what Iā€™ll be using.

If anyoneā€™s still desperate to use Pay, it may be worth having a side account just for a bit of spending money thatā€™s compatible. Doesnā€™t seem like itā€™s coming up particularly soon for Monzo.

2 Likes

I can confirm that Fitbit Pay works great on Starling. Iā€™ve got a Fitbit Charge 3 Special Edition - bear in mind the standard version doesnā€™t come with NFC so wonā€™t work with Fitbit Pay.

2 Likes

Wow 2 years old this thread ā€¦ and sad to see no sign of any movement here. Iā€™d love to be able to use fitbit pay.

4 Likes

Only Starling and Revolut are supported. But Revolut isnā€™t working (even though I have a card with them as well as Monzo)

Come on, Monzo, get to it! :slight_smile:

Come on monzo please get fitbit pay up and running :blush:

Any further news on thisā€¦ ? Patiently waiting :grin:

Hey Kat :wave:

No news here Iā€™m afraid. We arenā€™t building any more mobile payments options right now.

1 Like

Might not be any point now

5 Likes

My little brother did this and it works. I didnā€™t just do it so I could get the Ā£5 for his referralā€¦

Fitbit Pay now works with Revolut. Perhaps it is time I switched.