Fantasy Football (FPL)

I think I just got lucky with my initial team doing well and just running with it to be honest, my best before that was top 300k haha!

Giroud Sandstorm has entered the game

1 Like

Tango FC is contemplating a new signing…

FYI my tactic is largely built around forgetting to update each week and giving up by January… GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

3 Likes

Wait, you have to update it? I thought you picked it and that was that!

It’s been a looooooooooooong time since I did a fantasy football thing, like the 90s long time, and back then it was all hole-punched cards and requisitioning mainframe time. LOL I kid, it was managed in a FoxPro program. But that was bad enough…

1 Like

You don’t HAVE to, but it helps…

Last time I did one it was back in the Yahoo Group days. I picked a Man U player called Cristiano something, the season he scored 1439 goals… I won that league on his stats alone.

2 Likes

I’ve just changed my team’s kit colours. Swish!

1 Like

InterMeNan have joined the frey!

3 Likes

Sounds a bit wrong that one :joy:

1 Like

I’ll be joining :smiling_imp:

Really? Hadn’t noticed … :wink:

1 Like

Fixed it for you

1 Like

@grant.macgregor I’m in! Chip and monzo :partying_face::smirk:

1 Like

I’m in a Soccer Saturday Super 6 League, think you can beat me?

Head to http://super6.skysports.com/league/create-join?code=2GCHDS and join my league

Monzo Premier League

1 Like

Joined Good Sir :wink:

1 Like

SonHasGotHisHatOn has entered the league!

PL FANTASY FOOTBALL
kdzuxd

Left it a bit close to the wire in throwing my hat into the ring, but it’s there now. No idea how I’ll do - I think I spent more time perfecting my spectacularly garish kit than I did picking players :see_no_evil:

Harry Kane and Raheem have saved me today after Salah’s exploits yesterday!

Top 3 after GW 1:

1. Three in a row? - 98 pts
  2. De La Porte - 95 pts
  3. Giroud Sandstorm (great name) - 92 pts

Anyone going to make any rash transfers following City’s stomping of West Ham and United’s demolition of Frank’s Chelsea?

2 Likes