Emma Feedback Thread / Q&A

Thanks, found it now. It’s in the same place in iOS.

Yes - I would also say that’s not an obvious place for it.
I expected it to be on the All Transactions page.

(Grant MacGregor) #1381

Does anyone else face a similar problem with subscriptions? My Chip savings have been classified as two separate subscriotions (when they should be combined).

(Edoardo Moreni) #1382

Hey Grant, we got back to you in chat. The reference and payment system changed. :slight_smile:

ps: We are launching a Chip integration very very very soon.

(Edoardo Moreni) #1383

Free Emma Pro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/emma_finance/status/1105438496704090113

(Edoardo Moreni) #1384

For those interested, we are doing a giveaway for Emma Pro. If you make 3 friends join, we’ll give you 1 Year of Emma Pro. This is available till the end of the month. :slight_smile:

(Emma (still not the app)) #1385

Make? :flushed:

(Grant MacGregor) #1386

Threaten.

(Edoardo Moreni) #1387

Zorry, no speak englizhs wery wery well. Italian, pizza, pasta, mandolino and Berlusconi.

How soon is soon?

Just trying out Chip 2.0

(Edoardo Moreni) #1389

(Morty) #1390

I haven’t come across Salt Edge before - and looking at their website, I’m still not sure what they do.

What do people use them for?

(Emma (still not the app)) #1391

Think they do screen scraping that allows viewing of accounts with an aisp

(Edoardo Moreni) #1392

Yes, just like truelayer.

(Edoardo Moreni) #1393

We are looking for testers to try our Chip integration: https://twitter.com/emma_finance/status/1107704170432352256.

ps: I have also reached out to Wealthify and asked for the API just today. We can do it in 1hr if they give it to us. :stuck_out_tongue:

I am happy to test, but don’t use Twitter.
Any other way to join the testers?

(Edoardo Moreni) #1395

DM me your emma email or phone number. We are starting tomorrow. :slight_smile:

Amex has made me reset my password twice in two days, no explanation, no weird activity.

Only access I’ve done is via Emma, so wondering if Amex doesn’t like the third party access and or the frequency of access or something.

Anyone else have this?

Also, has the share bank numbers feature been removed?

(David Allardice) #1398

Yes, I’ve had exactly the same experience. I usually access my Amex account through the app using FaceID, so I know there was no way that I got my password wrong multiple times - but then the app stopped letting me in and when I tried on the website, I was told I had to reset my password.

Only happened once so far but did wonder if Emma had something to do with it.

I’ve given up on the Virgin, Tesco and Barclaycard connections already, as they were just too much hassle to maintain.

It would be a shame if Amex has gone the same way.