Digital marketing for financial services conference

Are they making money on each account?

All I can say is it is in triple figures

I want to answer, but I may not

Tbh as a woman I wouldn’t be motivated to create an account with a new bank purely because they said they are going to #makemoneyequal. I looked at the app store page and I wanted to know more about what it was really doing but it didn’t really integrate the app with the vision she had for the campaign.

I like where she’s going with the idea and it’s a real problem, but I’m a bit confused with how they’re linking it with Starling bank. She’s talked about women in banking quite a bit and I feel like the campaign would have been much better served by promising to bring to the community more workshops for women to take charge of their finances, introduce them to investments, bitcoin, other savings techniques- get women involved in tech, etc.

At the moment the campaign looks like it’s just “here is a problem, everyone must come together to stop the problem. Let’s make money equal”. She definitely has the connections and the resources to push for a better connection with Starling community/ within the app, now it seems like the app is just tacked on as an afterthought.

9 Likes

well said