✅ Delayed transactions (30/05/19)

Hey, has anyone else had trouble with transactions going in or out of their account? Trying to figure out if it’s a national problem or just me? This is really unacceptable at the end of the month when bills need to be paid!

1 Like
1 Like

Yes there is a problem there should have been an orange box at the bottom of the app telling u this

5 Likes

I have this clearly displayed on Android :+1:

Updated

I think bank transfers is the most common outage monzo has, maybe time to look for a new supplier.

FPS is the new GPS ,

3 Likes

Exhibit A on the superior OS, Android:

4 Likes

Nothing on the iOS app.

5 Likes

Please see above re “superior OS” :wink::joy:

Note: This content is made in jest and is not intended to offend IOS users. Any complaints please send directly to my case handler @cookywook

6 Likes

That’s okay lol.

Does anything show when you click to open the in app chat?

Well this is the worst time for this to happen!

1 Like

Anyone know if it is a Monzo specific issue?

They said the issue is with a third party, so good chance it’s also affecting their other customers, but I haven’t seen anything.

I think the third party is vocalink

I think the issue is also affecting monzo to monzo payments because I sent a friend money, my balance went down and it took some time to show in the feed,

Those symptoms is what it says on the status page.

I was going to say I transferred funds from Monzo to my Starling account and that worked fine.

I think the issue is also affecting monzo to monzo payments because I sent a friend money, my balance went down and it took some time to show in the feed,

If you send a payment as a bank transfer it will be affected as Monzo-to-Monzo bank transfers still go out through the Faster Payments system. If you send a payment to a contact using Monzo (e.g. their profile pic has a little monzo logo on it) it will not be affected.

5 Likes

My friend on monzo sent a request and I accepted it and sent the money,

When I click on something wrong? It says monzo to monzo payment.

Maybe it was slow internet but it took some time to show and I refreshed 5 times or so wondering what was happening, but the pulse graph showed it in spent today straight away.

Top of the home tab has a message for me.

Not shown on my new look version

2 Likes